for Candy For Your Thoughts?

7/19 c11 ageofdragons22
I remember coming across when World Tour was first airing on Cartoon Network. I became interested in fanfiction with the vast possibilities that could happen. I remember not being happy about the sudden hookup between Gwen and Duncan. I came across this story and remember trying to read whenever I was at college in the library whenever I had downtime, waiting for any updates that could come along. This was easily one of my favorite stories that I ever came across when I was first looking through through this website.

Loved how you were able to craft the characters of Cody, Courtney, and Duncan compared to what the show did with them. Love the twist ending that happened in regards with the winner. The Africa, Aftermath, and the Finale chapters were my favorites of the story. Hope that you are doing well and that life is treating you. There is not enough words to tank you for the work that you did with this story. Thank you so much.
4/16 c11 Guest
fue épico y en mi mente fue como película de romanse
12/6/2020 c11 bigbruhmomento
ok i am a HARDCORE Duncney shipper but now i want CoCo to be real . Your writing is amazing and made me look at TD another way so thank you this story is amazing .
11/12/2020 c11 Repeat Visitor
Just want you to know that it's 2020, years since I first read this fic, and I still find myself rereading it every now and then, and loving it just as much as I did the first time :)
7/31/2020 c10 Guest
Zeke must have balls of vibranium to be kissing Eva out of the blue
6/26/2020 c10 Guest
Zeke and Eva sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N

And that day we all learned...
NEVER TEASE A GIRL WITH A SHORT TEMPER.
4/7/2020 c11 roseruby417
this is definitely my favorite total drama fanfiction! I never even thought of shipping Cody and Courtney until I read this! I really loved it! Alien Cody and Ezekiel were amazing, I absolutely loved what you did with them! :)
3/19/2020 c6 Guest
This is one of those fics where you read it and it stays with you forever because of small moments with huge amounts of emotion poured into. I don’t ship courtney and cody at all, nor do I care about the fandom in general anymore, but there are certain lines in here where I had to stop and reflect on them because it was just THAT powerful. So I came back to this fic and I’m glad it’s still up because its one of the most beautiful pieces ever written.
1/27/2020 c1 Guest
Every once in awhile I come back to read this just because it was the first fic I ever read that was quality. I didn't even ship Cody/Courtney, but this fic was gooood. The character development was amaaazing, and to do all that while still keeping the atmosphere of the show- awesome. Thank you for being a part of my childhood. Please dont ever delete this fic
1/5/2020 c11 3TDfan1245
My god, I loved this story. If this was the way the actual World Tour went, then it would be my literal perfect season. All the major characters in this story were handled and written great, none seeming at all ooc.

First, imma talk about the two elephants in the room when it comes to the major characters.

Cody probably had the best character progression in the entire story in my opinion. I think his ever growing maturity and wisdom that he gained throughout his time in the season really improved my outlook on him and I feel that reading his parts in the story got better and better as the story went on because of how his arc progressed, and considering he was already my favourite character on the show, that’s a good feat.

Now where Cody has in my opinion the best arc in the story, Courtney’s was by far the most rewarding to read. She developed into a nicer person than she’s ever been in the official series and it shows. Honestly, the take on Courtney in this book is so masterfully woven in with her actual character that none of it ever feels forced or unearned. I think that she should’ve gotten this story’s arc in World Tour.

And now for a couple of honourable mentions.

Duncan had the second best arc in this book, it’s not as rewarding as Courtney’s but it was better to me, though Courtney’s was still phenomenal. I think the way he from complete villain to the anti-hero of the story was an amazing accomplishment to pull off and a true testament to your writing talent. His story felt like that of a real person’s being retold to me throughout and giving him a dog really helped with humanising his character.

Noah is the other honourable mention. Although we saw quite little of him in the story, what we did get was easily among the best moments of the story. His character was so rich in personality and reality that, like Duncan, if I’d never heard of Total Drama before this book then I’d have thought he was a real person. He had his character flaws but was probably the most entertaining to catch up with. I only wish he was in the competition for at least one more episode.

And lastly, alien Cody. Because of this story, I want a movie about alien Cody of all people. If that isn’t proof of good writing, I don’t know what is.

In conclusion, this book gave me a hunger to read more that I didn’t get from any story before. I really want a sequel book showcasing the cast’s lives after World Tour, if you would be interested in revisiting the canon of this story one more time.
5/1/2019 c11 CourtneyIsQueen
To be honest I hate and don't understand the Courtney x Cody ship, but this fan fiction was SO FUCKING GOOD!
3/24/2019 c11 Valtoran
Sorry, new to the site but i read it all and the actual review put it in Ch:1 by accident. Look for that one for the details.
3/24/2019 c1 Valtoran
Honestly this story was what sparked my interest in fanfiction.
It is clear that you love the characters of the series and want to develop them in ways that neither the creators deigned to try.
A romance that always catches my attention from its high and low points along with the adorable end of singing.
You even managed to include content that should have been created in the first place and save characters that today are notorious for how they ended.
It's a shame that you no longer write on the page, you have a unique talent that should expand but surely you have your obligations and I wish you the best possible future by showing me something amazing
2/24/2019 c11 Schmurdinal
This is easily one of the best stories I've ever read. I've never been this emotionally invested or hooked by a fanfiction before and I loved every minute of it! Hell as far as I'm concerned this is my new head canon. Fuck Gwody, the Coco ship has now set sail for me! I especially love all the new songs (Gotta Tell the Girl is easily my favorite) and the added moments with Noah (a character with a criminally low amount of screen time if you ask me). And son of a gun you made me like Duncan. I never liked Duncan. My favorite moment from WT was when Cody punched him. And you made me love him in this! Honestly I love what you did with everyone in this, even Alejandro and Heather. There's so much more I could say but I don't wanna gush and ramble for too long. Absolutely fantastic work!
2/23/2019 c4 Schmurdinal
I love everything about this chapter, especially Noah!
365 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »