for Candy For Your Thoughts?

2/5/2019 c11 1Hero of Gaia
I really like this fanfiction. I mean like a good amount of the fanbase my favorite character is Cody but I also hate Courtney. I would've never been ok with Coco as a ship if it wasn't for this fic. I also award this fic for "best portrail of Noah. I think he's better in this than he is in the actual version really.
11/15/2018 c6 Guest
Holy crap ... this. was. powerful. The bad bitch energy and raw emotion radiating from courtney in this chapter is too big for words.
10/4/2018 c11 5John Spangler
I really enjoyed this story, even though I'm not a Cody/Courtney shipper. It's truly one of the masterpieces of this fandom. Thanks for writing it.
1/5/2018 c11 2Reflective599
This, was honestly a far better story than I thought it would be. I was never a big fan of Total Drama. I only really watched it when there was nothing else better on, but this story was actually amazing! The romance was touching, the action and humor were well balanced, and the songs! I can't really read music, it just doesn't sound right when I try to, but by gosh did I love the ones you added in, and how they added to the story. All in all, all I can say is Bravo!
12/15/2017 c10 Bob TOZ
Dang, every time I go back and reread this, it's still such a wonderful emotional roller coaster...I get chills, I tear up, I picture all the catchy songs in my head, I smile so wide, I'm on the edge of my seat for the confrontations, all of it. Somehow even the most serious and poetic dialogue manages not to be OOC for the show. If you go this hard for a Total Drama fanfiction, I can only imagine what your non-fanfiction writing must be like. Seriously, I've probably reviewed this fic before, but it really is great. A job.
10/24/2017 c11 1WeirdAlfan101
This was a work of wonder! Seriously, the writers must be mental to have missed out on an opportunity like this story showed!
6/13/2017 c10 xPurpleGod
Nice series! Although Zekey didn't win. He didn't sing or compete in any challenges. Therefore, he would have been disqualified, which means Cody won :D hopefully I brought that to your attention so you can see that Zekey didn't win, but Cody did.
6/6/2017 c1 2thesidon
after finishing i read this chap again, and the authors note and... oh. your dreams should come true :D
6/6/2017 c10 thesidon
what a plotwist xD you are amazing. and heart-breaking, too.
6/3/2017 c6 thesidon
how could i hate you? you mean for making my heart cripple? I LOVE YOU your writing is blessing
10/16/2016 c8 theblackdarkshadow
I think it's in Cody's DNA to cuss people out when angry.
7/21/2016 c10 Guest
awesome job with this story but i am kinda sad that this story's over i hope you make more Cody and Courtney story' when are you coming back ?
7/11/2016 c11 Guest
i could french kiss you right with how awesome this story came any more awesome ones like this, anyway keep up the good work.
11/7/2015 c2 20Elio Rog
HAHAHAHAHAHA I loved that part of the story where the alien interacts with the contestants. Yes, he acts like Vegeta fusioned with Roshi sensei or Happosai from Ranma 1/2.
10/15/2015 c10 13Scrappy7082
I'm sorry. This was an awesome story, but I just couldn't enjoy it! To me, CoCo just isn't anywhere near as good as Duncney...no ship is! But still, I loved your story, and I recommend it to...well, everyone! :) Thanks for the great writing!
365 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »