for Candy For Your Thoughts?

8/30/2013 c3 4NintenDolphin
Chapter 3 was great! Just as great as the first two chapters. Duncan seeing the picture of Gwen and Courtney as friends, I thought that was very symbolic. Yeah, let that sink in Duncan. A part of me should feel bad for Gwen when she was feeling sad about Cody hanging around Court, but then I think back to in the show when she was all for not talking to him just to get Sierra to help her vote off Heather in Episode 8. Sooo, nope, not really sympathetic with her right now.

I thought it was cool that Cody and Courtney both live in the same town. I wrote something like that involving Cody and Bridgette in my story (Kingdom Hearts: Cody's Story, if you ever want to check it out). And I loved every scene that they were a part of in this chapter. Cody on top of Courtney, their little Emu race, and their talk in the final scene.

Gwen, Duncan, Alejandro and Heather all really pissed me off in this too. Duncan for joining Alejandro, Al for basically doing what he does, Heather for being bitchy, and Gwen for actually listening to Alejandro and trying to manipulate Cody into voting off Courtney with her. She has just not been likeable at all this season, has she? But I have to admit, the song for this chapter was freakin' EPIC! I love 'The Lion King'! And 'Be Prepared' is my favorite song from that movie.

In closing, awesome job. Australia was cool, the song was cool, and the scenes between Courtney and Cody were tenderly sweet. Love Chapter 3. See ya next time!
8/26/2013 c2 NintenDolphin
This chapter is just as amazing as the first one! The beginning with Courtney and Cody playing cards was sweet. Cody's strip poker joke was funny, as was Duncan's reaction to it. And Gwen, she made me pretty angry in this chapter. Particularly when she didn't even thank Courtney, or Cody, for getting them away from the mine field. What a bitch, be a little grateful for them getting you out of a potentially deadly situation!

Duncan also made me angry. Don't get me wrong, you've written him and Gwen very well, but his saying of 'It's like I don't even matter to her anymore' really pissed me off. Was he hoping Courtney would acknowledge him after what happened? And then he gets all worried about her and Cody's sudden friendship. Here's an idea Duncan. If you still enjoy parts of Courtney's fierce personality and want to keep that going, DON"T FREAKIN' CHEAT ON HER, YOU DUMBASS!

The whole challenge was handled well also, especially Cody's talk with Courtney after seeing Duncan and Gwen kiss again. That was my favorite moment from this chapter. And Alien Cody was freakin' hysterical. When I read the way he was talking, I also pictured him having Vegeta's voice. I also play Vegeta's theme in my head for A.C.'s first appearence. I thought it'd be pretty fitting. Well done, Strix. Well done indeed.

Once again, Chapter 2 is just as great as Chapter 1. And I look forward to continuing with this awesome story.
8/24/2013 c1 NintenDolphin
Don't worry Strix. I enjoyed this more than I should have too. I mean. HOLY SHIT! This whole Story of yours is phenominal! Easily one of the greatest fanfics I've ever read. And I'm a die-hard Codette fan (Don't worry though, Coco comes second, along with Codsay). I can't believe I'm only just now about to review it. Oh well, better late than never, right?

This first chapter was a great start. I felt so bad for Courtney, and I'm a big Gwuncan fan. *covers head* Don't hurt me! haha. But seriously, I felt horrible for the poor girl. I don't care that she was an antagonist in Season 2, she was good in World Tour. She did NOT deserve what she got. Cody was right, Duncan was an idiot.

Speaking of Cody, him actually comforting Courtney, not only was it touching, but had the producers actually thought about this, it could've been believable. The way you wrote his and Courtney's conversation was very good. Both of them were indeed hurt by the Gwuncan kiss, and I think it's only natural that Cody would want to comfort her, even if Heather technically sent him down there to do it. Seriously, the creators ruined a great opportunity for some drama.

Again, this chapter was a great start to this incredible story. The best part was Courtney kissing Cody on the cheek. I'm gonna try and review each chapter. So, look out for my Chapter 2 review.
8/6/2013 c1 COCO
Can you write more CoCo stories :)
8/6/2013 c1 COCO
I love coco
7/29/2013 c11 57Technical Technicalities
Lol, obviously, you should have written Total Drama World Tour, since apparently, the producers can't handle the characters! Grea work! Just plain amazing! Please, continue to write!
7/29/2013 c10 Technical Technicalities
Omfg ZEKE WON! I prefer that ending a lot more than the canon. But yay! Duncan was such a badass. XD
7/29/2013 c9 Technical Technicalities
Aw, that was so cute with Gwen and Courtney! ! But um...I did forget about this story for a while until I remembered it XD! LOVE IT! I only wish I could be the author you are
7/29/2013 c8 Technical Technicalities
Holy shit...that was intense
7/23/2013 c10 Imtiredofthis
"DUNCAN! DUNCAN! HE'S OUR PUNK! HE CAN'T WIN THEN THE RATINGS GO TO JUNK!" Owen cheered for Duncan along the sidelines. Somehow, the jolly fat boy had found two red cheerleader pom-poms and was shaking them enthusiastically. "GOOOOOOO DUNCAN! WHOOOOOOOOO!

Alejandro paused from fight and glared hatefully at his fat teammate. "You're supposed to be cheering for me!"

Owen gave a sad sigh. With the excitement of a prisoner about to be executed, Owen shook a pom-pom and cheered in a flat voice. "Roll it, shake it, come on Ale, you can take it…"

Duncan managed to punch Alejandro in the eye.

"YAY! YOU TOOK IT!" Owen cheered. "TAKE ANOTHER ONE!" –Punch!- "AND ANOTHER ONE!"-Punch!- " AND AN…."

"GO STOP CODY AND COURTNEY!" Alejandro roared angrily at dimwitted simpleton. One of his eyes was black and wincing terribly.

This scene reminds me of the fight in Aladdin between jafar and aladdin
Aladdin - Duncan
I love this
6/26/2013 c1 TophxAang
I love this
5/15/2013 c7 olivegarden
This deserves so much more publicity. It's rare to find a fanfic that's better than the actual work, but this is a work of art. Whoever was in charge of this season should be fired and just have u write it. You have talent, and I look forward to reading more of ur fics :)
366 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »