for Candy For Your Thoughts?

8/9/2012 c10 InactiveUser2k12
This. Was. Epic. i cant believe zeke won though but hey what r ya gonna do about it?
8/9/2012 c8 InactiveUser2k12
wow this chapter was just wow! im kinda sorta glad that courtney told off duncan for just trying to forget about everything that happened! wow o cracked up when alien cody started cursing and stuff
8/8/2012 c6 InactiveUser2k12
holy crap man i am so mad! ugh! but its not you its just the way it ended! Ugh! freakin duncan! why do these people always have to decieve themselves by easedropping?! Im so mad! I love the story im just really mad!
7/29/2012 c7 zafnak
Did it justice? If only the actual episode was a tenth this AWESOME!
7/1/2012 c6 Guest
This was the best chapter so far. Reading it, I felt shivers going down my spine, especially at the song. My mp3 player was on shuffle and the song "Not Afraid" by Eminem started when I began reading your song. The music just went with the song and actually the whole chapter. One of the best stories on the fandom, in my opinion.
6/21/2012 c11 1Ms.Eidolic
o poor alien Cody his one true wish taken by a seagull. poor boy.
6/21/2012 c7 Ms.Eidolic
couldn't help smiling when Cody cussed out Duncan. beautiful use of the English language sweetie. D
4/10/2012 c1 2LordMagikarp
cool
4/3/2012 c11 138Toaneo07 Ver2.0
cooool ,imogod ,i as amazing
3/11/2012 c11 17Clamanter
holy crap... THIS WAS DAMN EPIC!

No other words come to mind.
3/5/2012 c11 27Jalaras
Well Strix Moonwing, congratulations. You did that which had not been done to me in forever. You have accomplished an extremely difficult feat. You actually gave me tension about the story.

Your story made me care so much that I was extremely nervous about the outcome. Your characterizations were so good that they had me extremely invested in the characters. This is probably the Best Total Drama fanfic I've ever read.

You sir are a genius. I love this fic with a passion. I will most likely re-read it sometime in the near future and then perhaps review it some more.

Be proud of this fic, it's among the best.

Good Day and God Bless :)

Sincerely, LordGodsServant
1/30/2012 c7 5Flarezap
Total drama voodoo dolls? Whatstories is that from?
1/29/2012 c11 4l2s2
ok these is like one of the awsome story ever and I love the end of alain cody with the bra
1/24/2012 c11 191JoeMerl
DANG this took me way too long to finish. Seriously, I've actually had a tab of this story open forever, I just sort of read it in spurts between other stuff.

This story was definitely epic...my long-neglected C/C fic is going to have to work hard to compete, that's for sure! I can only hope that I make it as good, and it'll be hard to resist the urge to copy your great ideas! (Most of our ideas, fortunately, are pretty different.)

Anyway, overall thoughts: I can certainly see you working well in animation, because this story is very cinematic-the complex song descriptions would be excellent in a visual medium. There are times when the descriptions get a bit too wordy or overdone, but that's a minor complaint compared to the great plot. Great work! I hope you get the time to write something else soon. =D

(Also, kudos for making Ezekiel win, and the clever justification Courtney came up with!)
1/13/2012 c11 14wash-and-dry
this.

THIS.

this is the best total drama fanfiction ON THE INTERNETS.

I love you for making this.

Please make something else like this! Please! I beg of you! :D