for The Wooster Wins the Day

Delightful!
2/22/2017 c1 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
Haha! Very well done :D
1/24/2015 c1 7Aileil
Ha! That is absolutely wonderful! I never thought I'd see Wooster get one of his...ahem...fashion faux pas BACK from Jeeves once he'd got hold of it. This is truly entertaining. Thanks ever so. :)
3/24/2014 c1 PBIceCream
Given that Aunt Agatha's still paying a visit, it almost seems like a Pyrrhic victory, wouldn't you say? ;)

Hilarious, thank you!
6/20/2013 c1 Rodent2000XD
XD That was hilarious!
9/10/2011 c1 2apraalii
Not much of a reviewer, myself, but I do love your Jeeves stories.

You write in a similar style to Wodehouse, and really get Bertie's spirit in your words.

Absolutely fabulous. Job well done!
7/1/2011 c1 4janiemanie1993
hehehehehehe

...

...

No other words, sorry. It was hilarious, though, and caught the characters quite well. thank you.
4/17/2011 c1 Mistress Moriarty
Hilarious! I can see Jeeves absolutely freaking out over the purple suit.
2/5/2011 c1 3milky501
Though this is not dashed something that dear Bertie would say, and most certainly not Jeeves,

O.M.G.

Hahaha. You really got me cracking! This was seriously great! I was laughing throughout, and I could imagine the show going on in my head as well. The writing style is spot-on, and both characters are aptly shown. Well done!
12/6/2010 c1 6Eregnar
Dang. That got vicious. You know... considering it's Wooster and Jeeves we're talking about...
10/19/2010 c1 74goldvermilion87
I am giggling while I type this review. Really and truly. I was able to hear Fry and Laurie in my head while I read the story.

I have to say, this line: "Sometimes I think he dissipates into a Jeeves-like cloud and floats about through the ventilation system" put me in mind of that nasty vampire cloud in ST:TOS
8/22/2010 c1 1Renarde Rouge
That was HILARIOUS. You capture Bertie's adorably dopey narrative style very well. I especially loved this part:

"What absolute rot! You dashed too are remiss, Jeeves! You can't get any more remisser than that, if that's a word."

"It is not, sir."

xD So Bertie. So Jeeves. That was perfect.

R.R.
8/11/2010 c1 8MoonlitPuddle
XD Yay, Bertie won! Sort of, anyway, he still has Aunt Agatha to contend with... As always, this was extremely well written and exactly in the Wodehousian style. If Wodehousian is a word.
8/10/2010 c1 1igbogal
It must be hard to write something that's funny, cute, and charming in just one chapter, but you did it! I loved the clever reveal of the purple suit - it's a pity that the 'pimp hat' didn't exist in Bertie's London, because such an item would have really been the TKO for Jeeves. Why do I have the feeling that this little episode never quite made it into the Ganymeade Club book? ;)
17 Page 1 2 Next »