for Understand

1/19/2018 c1 sverhanutaya
Hello, Weaving Radiance!
If you don't mind, I would like to translate your story into Russian. Of course, the copyright and the link to the original work will be included.
7/14/2011 c1 4Brightleaf
I can't say much. It touched me, deeply. One of the best Oneshots I have ever read. A very impressed Brightleaf.
1/9/2011 c1 1Lovin'EveryMoment
first of all... i love tht song! and i really did like this. i liked how they were both in character, everything felt like it would be something they would say. very well written!
8/9/2010 c1 Lariko Melnik
I hit on this by chance. I thought it was very touching, although I wasn't too keen on the rocks in the stormy harbour. You redeemed this line through Malfoy's sarcastic comment, but basically it didn't seem entirely in style.

Another bit I thought you could improve a little was this:

"He is probably waiting for you," Malfoy says quietly and I nod.

"Don't worry, Potter. I will deliver your messages. Even if it incurs the Dark Lord's wrath, I will do it."

To start with, since it's the same speaker I don't think you should start a new paragraph. Also, I don't think Malfoy would be so ready to say "Even if it incurs the Dark Lord's wrath." He's seen too much of the Dark Lord's wrath himself to say something so foolhardy. Perhaps it should be Harry himself who thinks of Voldemort's wrath. I'm thinking of something along these lines:

"He is probably waiting for you," Malfoy says quietly. I nod. "I'll deliver your messages, Potter."

I can hardly believe what I'm hearing. Doesn't Malfoy understand the risk he's running? What if Voldemort finds out?

It looks as if Malfoy is having the same thought himself. He turns his head sharply to one side, then the other, as if he's afraid someone might be listening. Then he comes closer. "Don't worry," he mutters, speaking quickly under his breath. "I'll do it."

That's my suggestion. But anyway, I enjoyed reading this, and I thought you really added a nice touch to the original.
8/9/2010 c1 xOff-with-the-nargelsx
I really liked that you should definelty do a second chapter.