for Hunters

10/11/2018 c1 Snakeystone
it's cute, like it.
10/9/2015 c1 paueorr
Hm... The next chapter should have HB running from a tiny blonde with a huge red axe, and Oz being sent in to negotiate.

-P
12/19/2013 c1 St. Fyrecat
Great story. I do not often see Oz based fics. Great characterizations too. I could hear the voices of the characters from the Hellboy movies with every line of dialogue. Very well done!
7/14/2013 c1 13McRai thePrinx
Dude, you should make a sequel where Buffy and them.
4/7/2013 c1 Jason123456
great story
1/9/2013 c1 Guest
I really like it.
1/19/2012 c1 4Vi-Violence
This is nice.
6/19/2011 c1 4Peya Luna
nice! i like how you managed to keep everyone in character - oz being overly quiet, manning annoying, hb initially distrusting of all newbies...great job, really.
6/19/2011 c1 65Nightcrawler's Shadow
Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really...lots of really like! This was awesome! I frickin' love Oz! And I would love to see/read/whatever...more like this.

P.S. the part with Liz and Oz doing their nails together is hilarious and would seem really girly to people who never noticed how bad-ass Oz was with black nails.
4/2/2011 c1 67TrisakAminawn
Mn. Main reaction is 'fuck the movie-verse' because I can accept all the shit they pulled on the setting but wrecking Hellboy's character was unacceptable. He's a grownup in his fifties. He's got experience and good instincts and decent manners, and only really mouths off to enemies, though he's got a sarcastic streak a mile wide. His main priority on his job is stopping people getting hurt. Grumbleblah.

But yay Oz. I liked the line about 'once you get to saying 'stop'' rather, too.
12/7/2010 c1 3Fantasy-Mania31
Nice story. It'd be cool if you added another chapter
11/8/2010 c1 snowecat
Not bad, the ending seemed a bit rushed, but a good one-shot.
9/6/2010 c1 4Remus san
Love it!Next chapter?Please?
8/9/2010 c1 mardar
Great story! Please,please write a sequel.