for Careless

8/4/2011 c1 whatthepho
Nice. I like how Andromeda makes Bella think it's Edmund, but eventually finds out.
6/12/2011 c1 Il'Diko
I just love your Black sisters, especially Bella. It's very interesting to read about the pre Azkaban and pre madness Belatrix, you do know her! :)
4/20/2011 c1 26Lillith Aurora
Nice, I like how Andromeda isn't just a foolish girl.
11/26/2010 c1 25NotaPunk
There was always this feeling that Andromeda was the most cunning of the Black sisters. ;)
9/8/2010 c1 136Lady Eleanor Boleyn
Great story - I love the repetition of how Bella keeps repeating that it's not like Meda to be so careless...it keeps you guessing and holds your attention. Well done!

As for my challenge - I'm free to brainstorm any evening you like - though I live in the Netherlands, so I mean evening here, obviously.
8/27/2010 c1 42TuesdayNovember
Wow. Just wow. I'm lost for words - it was that good.

So, wow again.

Amazing job! =)
8/20/2010 c1 Bellatrix's Crucio
Love it!
8/17/2010 c1 55Xx starlight-moon xX
Oh, wonderful! Ouch, ouch, OUCH. (Sorry. But on reading the final line, my first response was to say "OUCH" out loud. ;D)

I really enjoy reading your Andromeda - the image of her as the "careful" sister seems fitting, and is a nice contrast with the title. A nice reminder of how much of herself Andie changed when she fell in love.

How Andie manages to hide the truth - the way Bella's own secrets unwittingly hide hers - was very convincing too. It wasn't stupidity or sheer neglect - Bella WAS watchful, but she only looked for what she expected to see. (And looking must have been hard to do anyway, with one eye fixed over her shoulder.)

I feel quite sorry for Edmund MacMillan actually. I can't seem to shake the image of Bella taking her frustrations out on him when thr truth comes out! (Eek.)

Nice work! :)
8/13/2010 c1 28xoxLewrahxox
Oh, I just love this.. It is extremely well written like always, and I enjoyed how Andromeda has fooled Bellatrix. Mind you,I have to give her credit, it isn't easy fooling her mad sister lol.

I love this line:

"...isn't like Andie to be so careless – when she misses curfew, she does so intentionally,"

How it shows that Andromeda is so careful and I like how at the end this thought of Bellatrix's came back to haunt her as if to say, yes, she does things intentionally and she wanted to convince Bellatrix that she was in love with Edmund Macmillan.

This fic lets me think of all the possibilities that could occur which I adore. You know when Edmund McMillans owl comes through the window in the summer... Was that secretly Ted using Edmund's owl? Or, was he dumping her or something? I am intrigued...

I love Bellatrix's attitude throughout this and how she approved of Macmillan because she was pureblood. I just love the idea that she checked as well... It seems as if it was something that she would do. I liked that touch :)

Great work! I really enjoyed reading xox
8/11/2010 c1 12madamedarque
Wow. This is great! I don't really like Bella here, but it's absolutely how she would act. I can only imagine the scene when she found out the truth. Fantastic job!
8/10/2010 c1 300Inkfire
I loved this! It was amazing :D
8/9/2010 c1 valkyrieatwar
My goodness, I may just have to favorite this li'l piece...The sentences flow rather nicely, and the characterization is believable. I always enjoy finding a new possibility of Andromeda's affairs and her sister's inquiries.
8/9/2010 c1 655Lamia of the Dark
For a minute there you had me going and I thought that you were really making Andromeda fall in love with Edmund Macmillan. But Then I figured out the plot twist :P

Anyways, this was really well done. You ALMOST tricked me :D
8/9/2010 c1 2Lady Zenobia
I like this enormously!

It's brilliant how Bella thinks it's Macmillan Meda likes and not Ted. It's so like Bella to not even see those beneath her.

The Hufflepuff tie in Andromeda's trunk is an excellent touch! And I love Bella's laugh at the end, too. Sound like an early one of those crazy laughs that later become characteristic for her =)

But was the Slytherin common room guarded by a portrait? I might be wrong but I think there was a stone wall or something...

In any case, this is an Amazing story! Keep up the the good work!

Zenobia
8/9/2010 c1 6thebraxiatelcollection
loved it how u did the whole romance thing very clever :)