for Bad Timing

6/8/2011 c1 9Syd15
I seriously do not know why you don't like this. I think this is the perfect end to the whole story. It makes me kind of sad that they don't remember all the things that they shared on the island but at least they finally got out of the damn island and are HAPPY.

And yeah, shitty timming they have but I'm glad to see that they ended up getting it right...

Anyway, thank you SO MUCH for this amazing story, I had the greatest time reading it.
8/10/2010 c1 1realchemistry
Awesome fic, as usual!

:D
8/10/2010 c1 4acrosswaters
you make my day! I was just totally expecting an update on the mysterious mr lafleur for ages now... this was great and the relation with Where the wild things are was a great one :) GREAT EPILOGUE!
8/10/2010 c1 79KaydenceRei
I thought it was absolutely adorable :)

Just my wandering, floating opinion though!
8/10/2010 c1 14Korydwen
hi!

i have to admit that i can't replace this epilogue into the original story (one of my very favorites) but i liked it :)

Fate is acting, always bringing them together and it is nice!

i liked a lot the last part, the one about "Max and the Wild things"... ^^

thanks a lot!
8/9/2010 c1 42ILoveNeil
aww this was so good

the island talk at the end put it over the top for me, funny and adorable

great job
8/9/2010 c1 eyeon
You are the best! I told you you were off the hook (since there was no downside to that bet for me)! And how do you KNOW I couldn't hunt you down? :-)

Plus, I can't believe you have any "spare" time, so this is especially great!

I absolutely want to think that the sideways was real-it had to be because all the reunions took place there (but I don't like the thought of Juliet and Jack married, so I'm just skipping that part). I also think there was long time between the reunions and the church (but that's probably too much thinking about a habit I'm trying, unsuccessfully, to quit).

Sweet and wonderful and I think everyone should read The Mysterious Mrs. LaFleur. How can anyone not be into Dharma fics?

Thanks!