FanFiction.Net
for Saving Dean Winchester

12/22/2012 c1 37Black Lighted Clouds
You really ought to expand on this, it would make a cute fic - cuter than it already is, I mean! I love all your fics I've read so far, but I must remark on your tendency to end them too soon when I want to keep reading more! It's honestly quite distressing (in a good way . . . if there is a good way to be distressed . . . sorry if this is sending mixed signals . . .) so, anyway, please write some more soon!
7/26/2012 c1 nolongeryours
LOVE THIS! Wish you'd continue it :)
4/8/2012 c1 4RavensPoeticSoul
Don't drop it don't drop it don't drop it! Please I need more!
1/4/2012 c1 o5h17carey
I really like this story, it's really good. :D I've been reading a lot of your Adam - Dean fics, and I think they're some of the best! You should consider updating them, they're great!
9/27/2011 c1 SparklyLalala
Oh poor baby Adam :(. Dean must be freaking out of his mind, not to mention that he will probably do the whole guild trip express lane :(.

Lately I really love AU stories, and have to say that this one intrigued me enough to go back to your profile and hope that there is more of it on your LJ :).
7/17/2011 c1 slystir
*indignant* Hey! Where's the rest of the story? Wahhhhhhh

Great beginning. I'm sad you left it
7/2/2011 c1 2Satyra J
This is so good! but uh I see you havent updated in ages so I really hope you do because its really good, and your a very talented writer, I like the way your tying in all the angels as nurses or doctors I like it a lot!
5/27/2011 c1 287ThomE.Gemcity-06
PLEASE, CONTINUE
2/8/2011 c1 kyatariina
i really liked this chapter ^-^ i hope there will be more soon
11/13/2010 c1 1yukino89
9/5/2010 c1 KitsuneToy
First, thank you for recommending this story. :3

I cannot say how much I love your description of the character - from Castiel's chapped lips to Uriel's hilarious shrubs. xD (I almost swalloved my tongue when I read that!) Castiel and Dean's interraction is spot on and I just wanted to keep on reading.

AS for ideas, maybe Adam meets another diabetic named Michael? 8D

Waiting eagerly for the next chapter! X3
8/31/2010 c1 6Night Cross
So, this is good. I like your writing style and the plot sounds interesting, especially because I'm in love with both Dean/Cas and Adam fics right now and having it both in one makes my day. I am hoping that you'll expand on backrounds as the story progresses. Hope you update soon!
8/31/2010 c1 15Writer-4ever-and-always
I really really love this story! Please continue. :)

What's going to happen with Sammy? The college thing always makes me sad. :/
8/30/2010 c1 Hana's account
Sorry for not reviewing before, I wasn't sure what to say...

Anyway... Nice Start!

I like the idea of introducing Adam to the plot, the age difference is much bigger than with Sam so he needs a different kind of care... I like how you portrait the characters, Anna seems really annoying (and prone to take advantage), I wonder what Castiel's reaction is going to be when he finds out what she did...

I'm very curious about how you are going to make Castiel and Dean's relationship develop... Looking forward to see what happens next... update soon please! :D
8/24/2010 c1 Ziura
This is awesome!I also want to see more Adam in stories! It's rather depressing.
18 Page 1 2 Next »