for Unrequited Love

3/15/2015 c3 kriszeth
you made me squeal everytime i finished reading a chapter
1/24/2014 c3 6Black-Rose23
I'm glad they got their own happy ending as well
1/24/2014 c2 Black-Rose23
I'm really glad it did too
1/24/2014 c1 Black-Rose23
I love these two together, their kiss at the end of the movie made me nearly squeal with delight. I just wish the movie had more focus on them than it did, but maybe in Step Up 5, right? Anyway, this was utterly adorable.
9/6/2011 c1 hannah
this is amazing you have to keep going they are like the cutest couple EVER please keep writing
7/9/2011 c1 annebeth
seriously?that was uh ...dramatic but its nice anyway i guess
7/9/2011 c3 annebeth
err!plz just write a luke natelie fiction u no maybe wat happened when they got back and that julien tryes breaking them up you no and maybe u can make julien join house of pirates also this was rather cheesy...
4/8/2011 c1 Queen Of The Streets
I love Moose ;D xP
2/5/2011 c3 5ilovemybestfriends
That was really sweet. :)
2/3/2011 c1 3BeBeSantos
so lovely *-*
1/17/2011 c1 1Coose fan
Ah please continue its so cute.i love coose they r so made for each other.like the way u described them at the air vent.please write more
1/13/2011 c3 xBlownxAwayx
So cute!
11/6/2010 c3 1percyjacksonfan
I really like the couple of Moose and Camille so i really liked this whole story thanks a bunch!
9/12/2010 c2 nOtJust.a.FRIJOLERA
YAY! Hope you write more Moose/Camille stories soon! :)
8/21/2010 c1 deannacarwile
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE. That scene you mentioned at the end was not my favorite. It made me soooo jealous of Camille for being lucky enough to get a guy like Moose. ♥ Please don't let this be a one shot. Keep writing about them. Give them some drama! Maybe Camille can get roofed up and raped by Julien in an attempt to get back at the Pirates or soomething, and Moose goes apeshit crazy. I don't know.

I'm kind of weird about this stuff. /: I really like crazy stories like that^ Haha. Seriously though. Keep this story coming.

39 Page 1 .. Last Next »