for What Are You?

4/20 c79 00esoteric00
even better the second read through. love it.
12/22/2020 c45 Beiler1991
I know this story is complete. But I'm just now reading it. But I have to comment here on this chapter. I'm really confused about why you're not having her use her powers. I mean, seriously? I'm only asking cause I'm confused about why, that's all.
4/28/2020 c79 love4DamonSalvatore
I really love this story I read it in a day! I hope you one day come back and finish it! It is great work!
11/12/2019 c45 11SakiHanajima1
What.. did this story turn in too...
11/11/2019 c24 SakiHanajima1
Omg I’m bawling! I did not cry this hard watching the show! Man.. I wish he could have lived.. I love Godric. He has so much potential and future character development
3/26/2019 c4 3ChocolateIsLife96
Sookie is a bit of an idiot in this chapter, I mean why would you warn the horrible vampires that would gladly kill you?
2/19/2019 c6 emeraldramanti
:D 3 i love those two. pam and eric.
2/19/2019 c5 emeraldramanti
:o ahhh!
2/19/2019 c1 emeraldramanti
Woo! I looove iiiiiit! 3
2/3/2019 c3 8LaFay97
Damn, I really like Char, she's adorable and lovely. But this word for word thing is doing my head in, love.
1/2/2019 c53 11heyhaley17
I love the developing family relationship between Pam Eric, Alex and Charlotte!
1/2/2019 c46 heyhaley17
This is one of my favorite Eric OC fics that I've found that is actually well written. My one critique would be that I would have liked more time for Eric and Charlotte to have spent together before reaching this point- there were a few times when I was thinking that she could be spending less time following these characters with Sookie and maybe with Eric. I get that you were following the episodes and Eric isn't always there a whole lot in the earlier episodes. This would have just helped me really feel a connection more with the culmination of the soulmate bond. Most of there interaction was small moments, text, or through a third party like Godric or Pam. When they were together is so interesting, I just wanted more of it. However, that is more my personal preference and now that we've reached this part I can't wait to see more interactions with Eric and Charlotte.
1,091 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »