for An Unholy Alliance

7/26/2019 c11 2musme
I love it
Thanks
3/7/2019 c11 Rosalina2405
Awesome story! I wish you continued it.
6/17/2017 c11 6OhMerlin27
please update
1/31/2016 c11 2IridescentStars
I am insanely curious about who this mysterious other friend is~ I also love the fact that the way you write these characters make me like characters that I don't normally like. I really hope you continue this because it is really interesting.
1/29/2016 c11 AlgorythmicGalaxy
I am sooooooo in love with this story. You're an awesome writer! Looking forward to updates. ;)
10/26/2015 c11 8kalikk
OMG...essa fic é incrivel e parar ela justo antes das coisas pegarem fogo na escola...é tão triste
7/15/2015 c11 sunshinefan
Wow! You are good! I love this story - thanks!
6/12/2015 c11 1HumanInProgress
Only eleven chapters in and I've laughed, cried, raged and smiled so hard my face hurts. Honestly no story has made me feel this much before, I hope you decide to continue it because its so different to any other story on here, I've never came across something like this that explores the characters so deeply, in this story Kurt, Santana, Mercedes, Quinn and Brittney are real people and that's something only a truly talented writer could ever accomplish! x
2/25/2015 c11 CalliM
I have just found this story and I am totally amazed. It is wonderful. I love how you feature some characters that are marginalized in the show especially Santana and Brittany. Tina and Artie are two others that I like that don't get shown as much. I do hope that your muse for this story comes out of hiding and inspires you to give us more. Thank you do much for sharing it with us.
2/22/2015 c11 Greeniron
This was a lot of fun. Thank you for posting it and I'll gladly read more if you ever get back to it!
2/14/2015 c1 Iceleaf13
They might be rather out of character, but I think this story could be fun.
1/18/2015 c11 Niki
I just loved this. I so needed some Kurtanna friendship after the most recent episode
8/21/2014 c11 1Famingo
I've been reading all of your WIPs lately and this one is by far my favorite. This surprises me because of how much I love Metamorphosis and The Gloaming, but this alliance and the grudging respect and quickly growing friendship did it for me. You have a gift for giving voice to Santana and her over-the-top attitude that I've always thought wasn't all real but more of a mask. She speaks her mind and doesn't hold back, but she's not the horrendous bitch everyone expects her to be. Kurt seems to figure this out quickly and see just how alike they really are. I'm so happy that you make Brittany more than just an airheaded little idiot because that pisses me off and I see it more than I care to admit, but you make her just how I see her in my head. Childlike but intelligent in her own way and understanding things no one else can because she just sees the world differently than the other people around her. Looking forward to seeing more of this lovely story when your muse for it finds you again.
8/8/2014 c9 Something Unpretty
This might be a bit random but- maybe, instead of a shark, piranha, or 'water moccasin'- which is apparently a thing- Kurt could be an angler fish? They use lures to capture their prey, bright lights dangling far enough away from them that the prey can't see their real face, and then viciously attack when they're close enough. And while an angler fish is no more prettier than a piranha, it makes sense.

There's also another kind of fish, but I forget its name. It mimics a fish that it looks almost exactly like- the fish it mimics is basically like a dentist and spa worker all in one, that feeds off of certain things growing/living/attached to other fishes, even sharks- and when it gets close enough to a potential victim, instead of cleaning it, it bites off its meal.
7/6/2014 c11 11Kyuubi no Goddess
I really hope Kurt ends up with Mike, that'd be so cute! The fact that Mike whines to Brittany about his crush on Kurt is adorable! Plus those abs! ;D Great job so far!

Kyuu out!