for Going Back

6/4 c11 Naruto Percy Uzumaki
I love it too I pity those who don't watch filler and didn't watch this one but I've memorized the English version
5/10 c1 2TheTrueBonesMalone
This story. TBH sucked. You gave a middle finger to canon and derailed the story. Please, if you ever do a re-write... Stick to canon.
6/20/2020 c5 MTDSOW
You… I… Oh…

I approve!
4/13/2020 c15 Anna
It was beautiful thank you
4/2/2020 c5 Guest
Hold on hold on WHAT!
4/30/2019 c5 Guest
*Looks at the summary. Reads the last sentence. Facepalms.*
9/23/2018 c5 nishu5061
not yaoi?...then what the hell is it?pretty much sure many have abandoned after 5th chapter
6/1/2018 c15 Guest
Please rewrite this story I really liked it a lot.
5/31/2018 c5 Guest
Don’t even think about continuing this shit. Pure fucking garbage from an equally shitty author. Do us all a favor and delete your account.
12/25/2017 c5 1ajsdnjkhn
GGGGAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
12/25/2017 c6 ajsdnjkhn
I tell you author, I got like, 5 heart attacks when Itachi smirked.

I didn't know he could show emotion

.-.

KEEP IT GOIN! (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ)
12/25/2017 c5 Guest
I’m done.

I quit.

Too much yaoi.

NARUTO WASNT EVEN GAY IN CANON DAMMIT BUT NOOOOOO EVERYONE IN THE FANDOM FREAKING GOES ON ABOUT HOW GAY HE IS AND OH MY GAWD I JUST WANT ONE FANFIC WHERE ROMANCE ISNT DIRECTLY INCLUDED
4/5/2017 c1 Guest
Please, just kill yourself. There's nothing redeemable about this filth.
8/12/2016 c14 Serena
Just wanted to say that the fact that you made an extremely lowkey slash pairing was awesome. I'd have liked a bit more evidence that they were together but i like that you didn't focus on the pairing too much. I love lowkeys because no homophobia or overreaction takes place and makes the fact that they're together seem natural or acceptable.

Also, while yaoi does always pertain to sex and romance between two boys/men, it is still a bit misleading because it is assumed that the fic has absolutely no boy/boy pairings at all. I suggest saying lowkey slash/gay pairing. Thanks for writing this!
5/24/2016 c3 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
227 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »