for Going Back

9/25/2010 c7 FNK
One day I'm going to die from suspene. You and your damn epic cliffhangers. Asside from the cliffhangers, epic story!
9/25/2010 c7 11Fk306
this is great I look forward to more
9/25/2010 c5 12Be one with Mother Russia
Gosh. It says I already reviewed chapter 7 (and I did) so this is just to say, THAT'S SO MEAN! just leaving us HANGING! this is going to drive me up a wall!1 Uuuuuupdaaaaate sooooon pleeeeease!
9/25/2010 c7 wind dancer1981
hehehe you sounded like shikamru at the beginning ^_^
9/25/2010 c7 sousie
kyahh!that was great
9/24/2010 c2 TS001
This is a really good story! I can't wait to read more!
9/17/2010 c7 7Suezanne
I like the ItaNaru pairing even if you aren't going to do much with it ^^ as for style name what do you think of Shippu it means Hurricane
9/11/2010 c7 7Myra the Dovahkiin

Gaara should be in the past. He could still have Shukaku, by the Akatsuki extracting the priest instead, but Gaara should join up with him along with Zabuza & Haku (maybe Raiga as well). They could all train with him and Naruto, Haku, & Gaara would be a team.
9/11/2010 c2 Popthepuff
Its all good and well, but the chaptere are just a little on the short side.
9/9/2010 c5 3ZeroCity
great til the gay part

bye
9/7/2010 c7 12Be one with Mother Russia
YAY! new chappie~! looooved it~! (I really need to lay off the caffine ^^) Hope another one comes out soon!
9/6/2010 c7 53Hokee
cant wait for the next chapter. please keep it up even with the flames... ^_^ your doing a great job.
9/6/2010 c7 12Crystalzap
cool I wonder when Sasuke will make an appearance, or when Minato and Kushina find out Naruto is theirs :)
9/6/2010 c6 Crystalzap
well I'm glad I kept reading, but did you HAVE to make a slash joke at the end of a chapter? really? *sigh*

anyway I understand now
9/6/2010 c5 Crystalzap
Aw man that just killed the story for me... yaoi -.-
227 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »