for Going Back

9/6/2010 c7 4InuNarufan01
Sorry about that review from what was it now chapter 5. Normally, I don't judge a story when it is just starting out but when you did that cliffhanger, it me think that it was something that it was not. Which now I regret that review and if I would have gone back in time I would stop my past self from writing it. ^^;

Now about this chapter, I like the idea on how Naruto is training with the kyuubi by learning how to control each of its tails. (I'm guessing that fight against Sasuke is going to be epic just like the one I've been waiting for in the manga.)So I will definitely come back to read the next chapter, since there aren't that many good Naruto/Minato stories besides Results of Poker Night and the one from Crystal Fox(drawing a blank on the title right now.)
9/6/2010 c7 JROUouLETd
Very nice chapter! I really like how you opened the chapter with Naruto beating up Itachi. lol! I also really like how you end with terrifying cliff-hangers only to change them into not-so-terrifying-events as soon as the next chapter is released!

There were a few typos though (I'll list them below) and you also had the * sign twice but with no note at the bottom of the page to explain them.

Typos:

"...laughing at the two young [shin obi's] antics." should be "...laughing at the two young [shinobi's] antics."

"...though he was able to cover it up [wit Hough] anyone noticing." should be "...though he was able to cover it up [without] anyone noticing."

"...there was a koi pond in the backyard[,] and a bridge over the pond." should be "...there was a koi pond in the backyard [no comma] and a bridge over the pond."

I'm really glad that those were the only typos you had! I've read so many stories in which the author had no idea what the difference between 'their,' 'there,' and 'they're' was or between 'to,' 'too,' and 'two.' I know it's not much but thanks so much for actually understanding how to use spellchecker and how the English language works before trying to write in it! ^~^

Anyways, it was a very fun chapter to read! I really liked how you ended it. It's nice to see some angst/seriousness after so so much humor. It really helps to balance out the story.

Good luck writing the next chapter and I can't wait to read it! ^~^

Ja ne!

~PromistDream (I hope that this was cheerful enough for you. I really do like your writing and I'm sorry that there aren't enough nice/grateful people in the world.)
9/6/2010 c6 Grocamol
Shut the fuck up you assholes! This is not a Yoai story, My Last review was a mistake I made. Stop being negative, oh and for the people that post the word Faggot on their reviews, go to hell. You need to look deeper and see that Itachi lied to hide his reason between him and Naruto. Keep updating dude, sorry for my other review.
9/6/2010 c6 12Be one with Mother Russia
anyone hatin' on this story needs to back off. If you don't like something don't read it. God. This, though only five chapters in, is beautifully written with a complex plot. And as I said, if they don't like, why read it? I hope you update soon!
9/6/2010 c6 Fuzzlets
i dont know what to make of this, faggot.
9/6/2010 c6 41Patriot-112
So we got a Rouge on this site? You've gotta to be kidding me, did you report it?
9/6/2010 c5 4ruhiko
awe come on! this just have to be YAOI! TT^TT
9/6/2010 c6 4Blood Shifter2
those guys are idiots and are going to be missing out on an awesome story. no fault to you. and thanks for the warning. can't wait to see what happens next. do minato and kushina find out about naruto? update soon please.
9/6/2010 c5 11Fk306
this is great I look forward to more
9/6/2010 c1 Grocamol
You mother******! Thats sick! I hate yoai stories, you need to warn your readers ahead of time... You do plan on making Naruto kill Itachi for this right... or is this a way for Itachi to help Naruto keep is history a secret? Don't F*** up here!
9/6/2010 c5 4InuNarufan01
This was a good chapter but I'm afraid I'm no longer going to read this story. I've never liked Yaois and Yuris since it makes me a little uncomfortable reading them(It would have been nice if you warned us ahead of time). I was hoping this was going to be just Naruto trying to protect konoha from this pschyopathic, revenge crazed friend but then you did that. But all I can say is don't get down because you lost a few readers including me, just keep doing what you're doing because there are others out there that will enjoy your story.
9/6/2010 c5 8ladydhampir
KYAAAAAAAAAAAA! XD

*ehem* sorry for that. X) there I was reading a family pic and there entered Itachi... being all touchy-feely... XD

Can't wait for the next chapter! XD
9/6/2010 c5 sousie
squeal! its a 'tachi/naru -juming up and down-
9/6/2010 c5 GoldenGod Rah
God dammit. I'm sorry I can't handle this. If you want to write Yaoi then please put a label in the summary of the story. Now while I don't mind people writing yaoi (it is fanfiction, you. can write whatever you want) I do have a problem when people make me read it.
9/6/2010 c1 bookishangel
Man, I was liking this story until you dropped THAT on us. I absolutely HATE ItaNaru. Sorry, but you've just lost a reader.
227 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »