for Going Back

9/6/2010 c5 T00STr00nG
i was liking this until the very end. Sorry I don't go that way or read that kind of stuff.
9/1/2010 c4 MugetsuIchigo
omg! was that sasugay? great chapter! plz update asap!
8/30/2010 c4 41Patriot-112
Oh shit! This can't be good! Things are about to spiral out of control! I just hope Sasuke does'nt spill the beans.
8/30/2010 c4 8ladydhampir
hwa... the time skip was a bit of a surprise...

but now Sasuke's there! It was like... 'Oh gawd the freaking teme is still ALIVE? quick remedy it and get him- oh i don't know... DEAD?' hahaha sorry for that. I have a teme problem... can't decide if I adore him or hate him. anyway... can't wait for the update.
8/29/2010 c4 4PruCan4evar
WHOLLEY SHITZ SAS-GAY-KOON ARRIVES! QUICK! EVERYBODY! DON'T LOOK INTO HIS EYES! hahahah! Nah just kidding! But seriously. I want to know though, why did you do a timeskip out of nowhere? It was totally random, if I must say.
8/29/2010 c4 JROUouLETd
Oh cool! I wasn't expecting Sasuke to show up! I was a little irked that you had such a large time skip so soon but when Sasuke showed up, it made up for it. How did Sasuke not show up until a year later?

Good luck writing the next chapter and I can't wait to read it! :)
8/29/2010 c4 wind dancer1981
liked this chapter allot keep going
8/29/2010 c4 sousie
dont tell me sasUKE is in konoha
8/29/2010 c4 4ruhiko
OMG was that Sasuke!
8/29/2010 c4 12Crystalzap
GASP! OMG! OMG! OMG! plz udate soon too much suspense! ...evil cliffies :(
8/21/2010 c3 2InactiveAccountMay27th
Woo! Another Minato/Naruto family story! I love them! Great chappie and update soon!

~Karishian
8/19/2010 c3 4ruhiko
ROFL~! That was really good of a fic. Can't wait till the next chapter! ^.^
8/19/2010 c3 Fuzzlets
more,
8/19/2010 c3 12Crystalzap
lol pretty good hope you keep writing this :)
8/17/2010 c3 4PruCan4evar
Hahahah! Cool! But I have a question! How did Naruto know that Minato was his father?
227 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »