for Going Back

4/15/2013 c9 Riter29
... OK, now I'm REALLY confused.
This is what summed up how I felt from basically chapter two:

"Well, though it is awkward for us to an extent, you guys are either our mother or fathers. I thought it would be kind of obvious, y'know, seeing the picture and all." Ino replied.

Like really?! I could not believe that no one was able to put together the east four piec puzzle (if even that many) that Naruto was the Kage's son! Especially Tsunade! She freaking knew they had compatible blood for a Namikaze and only Namikazes have matching blood, as gathered from your story. You would think she would do a DNA test to see if they were of some relation.

And how old is Naruto now? He went from 19 (or something close top that age I believe), then back to thirteen, mow he's eight? With no explanation? (At least I do not recall of such). And why is he acting like a child? I understand playing a bit, and one snuggle, and understand that this is due to him, and Naruto deserves this bonding segment if you will, but really? Its just a bit unrealistic. I steadily started to accept that as Naruto changes, he becomes that corresponding age both mentaliy and physically, what with the "daddy"s and the snuggling, but then there are a few times where it is assumed otherwise when he does, says, or thinks something beyond and eight year olds comprehension. So my question is, which one is it? Maybe the next chap would shed some light...

And in the room, when they had their meeting with the clan-heads this part had me dying, when Ino's dad asked Ino what she was about to call him before she hesitated, and she tells him what she calls him in the future and he states:

"

"And that was…?" Inoichi asked. It was painfully obvious to everyone that he wanted to know.

"Well, I called you 'Daddy.'" Ino replied with a wide smile, which melted Inoichi's heart.

"Well, if you want," Inoichi said, trying to get back some dignity. "You can call me 'Daddy.' If you want."

Ino's eyes lit up. "Yay!" She exclaimed, latching onto her dad's arm. Once again, his heart melted.
"

Request for reinstatement of dignity DENIED, LOL, I was dying. Really Inoichi? lol

And why is it no one batted and I, not even Tsunade, when they basically insinuated then let on that Tsunade had been the previous Hokage prior to Naruto?

I love the idea of your story, and it started off strong, then it steadily became something that left more questions than answers that were not brought about by your cliffhangers... :sigh: Hm, I believe this is an unfinished work, so you might not care of this comment, but if you decide to rewrite, please take into account character interaction, some points are good, but others not, like the situations mentioned above. In any case, I might decide to continue to read later or check out any recent fanfics, if any, that you have. As I might like them more than this one.

Great concept, this is just a bit of my thoughts...
4/15/2013 c7 Riter29
I'm...so confused. How did they get to the past? And why the hell is no one from the past questioning anything?! Like, if I was Hiashi, I would have been like, "How is it these two carry our bloodline (or whatever).." idk something! I was relieved when you mentioned it wasn't yaoi what with Itachi saying they were lovers, but now this/ :\ Hm, hoping all will be explained in the next chapter.
4/15/2013 c5 Riter29
o_o wow, was not expecting that ending. lol. Actually, this story is not going at all like I envisioned it. So Im just going to stop assuming, lal. Good story btw, like a fic where I cnt tell where it could go, makes it original in a way.
3/17/2013 c14 3cariangelus
i love this story the only thing is i would have like to know what happen with the uchias, meaning itachi and sasuke.
3/12/2013 c12 1Dashusi4ka
total mambo-jambo.. god if you can't be literate enough to make sense, don't write!
2/17/2013 c6 3SennenGoroshi
How did you go from chapter 5 to 7
2/17/2013 c5 SennenGoroshi
No! The unbearable Yaoi!
2/17/2013 c4 SennenGoroshi
It looks like you survives Naruto mistake
This in my fiancee, Uzumaki Kushina another mistake
Though Naruto was careful he almost slip sometimes another mistakes
Sorry if I sound like a know it all, my stories have quite a few mistakes too.
2/17/2013 c3 SennenGoroshi
C2 stands for community
2/17/2013 c1 SennenGoroshi
Chidori is so much weaker then Rasenshuriken, and Naruto has the elemental advantaage, so shouldn't Rasenshuriken annihalate Chidori?
1/25/2013 c3 Guest
K... regarding naruto's age... sasuke left when he was around 12... n dey agn fighting aftr 7 yrs... so naruto should b 19... making him 6 year younger is strnge!
12/25/2012 c5 3StasisApyr
Are you fucking kidding me? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!
Why the hell you had to make this YAOI?! *Jumps off the bridge*
8/18/2012 c1 Guest
Naruto and Sasuke fought when they were 13. Shouldnt they be 16-17?
7/24/2012 c9 Afiana Arch
such a heart-warming fic... i like chapter 9 pretty much!
7/24/2012 c1 Afiana Arch
Good opening... i like the first chapter already!
227 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »