for Going Back

5/15/2012 c5 TokiNoKusabi
Well, that's a bummer. I was all excited about where this story was going until that last little line. At least stick a yaoi warning in the summary to save us who don't like yaoi from wasting time on the first 5 chapters.
5/15/2012 c5 the unidentified anti-yaoi
Ummm, yeah. Thought it was going to be a good story till out of blue Itachi and Naruto are lovers... seriously? What is wrong with you people turning Naruto gay? It's so totally OOC and ridiculous beyond all belief.
5/15/2012 c7 SpriteBlue
This chapter was confusing... How did "Konoha 11" even got there? If the magical light has something to do with it then why didnt anyone react? I've been dieing to say this but your story isn't really that good. Why no one even said that was beyond me.
5/12/2012 c13 4ArtThouStupid
This was a really good read.
4/7/2012 c15 1269AnimeFreak69
so,let me get this straight.Naruto and everyone else went back in the future and continued to live there (but Naru's mom and dad were alive)right?or the stayed in the past?
4/7/2012 c5 what the hell
W-W-W-W-WHAT THE HELL! THIS IS TO MUCH! DO YOU REALLY LOVE YAOI THAT MUCH?
4/1/2012 c13 Rasengan 918
This is a great story! I love it!
3/18/2012 c14 hyu
Continue the story with, updating chapters with one shots of the time-skips whilst answering questions from the viewers.
1/22/2012 c15 Danielle May-Song Harkness
Hay I like this story. Great job.
8/3/2011 c15 wishfulliving89
love the story. very cute an funny.
7/25/2011 c7 JitterBugSlug
It was okay at first, but with this chapter the story hit the realm of utter retardation.

Random people show up (from the future) with no one batting an eye. Naruto changes sizes on a whim for no explainable reason other than the author's whim...

Yeah, no.
7/25/2011 c2 JitterBugSlug
Why would Naruto recognize Rin and Obito, but not Minato. They all died before he was born, but at least he has seen a picture of Minato. If this is anywhere close to canon, then he has met Minato too. The people he shouldn't be able to recognize on sight are Rin and Obito.
7/10/2011 c13 1Reiu4h
nice fic! the ending was nice too!
4/27/2011 c3 3Aqualight14
Hi, I can't understand your timeline... you said that sasuke left the village 7 years ago, he left when he was 13 so how could naruto go back in time and wake in a 13 year old boy?
4/27/2011 c2 Aqualight14
Lol only someone as dense as Naruto would be able to miss that he was seeing the fourth and that he was his dad! Until now this story is interesting. I hope that I will have more funny times to laugh.
227 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »