for Going Back

4/25/2011 c2 7Kimihearts
Whoaaaa ok wait... How did he get to the past? Did I miss something out? Omggg naruto is friends with kyuubi! XD cool.
3/29/2011 c5 37Light Lamperouge
GREAT! ITACHI and NARUTO ARE...
3/15/2011 c14 AVID35
well i vote for u to continue it maybe do time skips to where naruto gets married and how they meet up, a birthday party for him where all the characters are there kinda like a reunion theme catching up with them all ect...
3/13/2011 c14 Yruneagle
I really liked your story. It was incredebly well written. I just wish we knew what happened to Itachi I mean the guy was still alive or was it the power he gave to Naruto that was making him there. Did the guy go back to the future? How are Kushina and Minato still alive? Is it because they knew the Kyuubi would attack and therefore had a seal prepared for it that wouldn't kill them? I am glad Naruto survived while Sasuke died though I'm impressed Fugaku didn't ask for more details as to why his son would go mental. Overall though I truly enjoyed the story. Hope you'll keep writing them like that.
3/6/2011 c15 Kircala
Awesome! :D I loved this story! Thanks for writing it. ^^ Totally adding it to my fav list. :)

~vamp~
2/28/2011 c5 montie1123
I really wish FFN would add something to make writers post warnings on things like yaoi and junk. Get a few chapters into a story and bang kill it dead with a naru/itch relationship. What a waste.
2/26/2011 c13 The Self-Proclaimed Otaku
Love the concept. Your story is very sweet, and in character. It has suspense throughout to keep the reader wanting more, even at the end. Canon characters are in character for the most part. I'd have to say that your ending is the best. The rest of the story is great, but I love how the ending is encrypted. Nothing is revealed until the very end. Very well done.

The main issue throughout your story would be the fact that it's rather confusing at some parts. You lose the reader in your writing sometimes, and it's hard too understand. Too many things are looped in at once, and more just get layered in. An example would be Itachi's sudden appearance (the older Itachi). While you mention him appearing, you never really tell us how he got here, or why he's even alive. Grammar and mechanics aren't too bad; proofreading it would definitely remove most of the errors.
2/26/2011 c1 FFwatchdog
He came as a 13 year old? Why! Oh Why! Does he always have to come as a child!
2/7/2011 c14 EmbersoftheNightChild
this is a good story i choose choice B
2/7/2011 c14 11soprano-in-waiting
Great take on the story. In response to your final question, I think this is a good place to end it. The only problem I have is that the last chapter seems a little unclear as to which timeline he's actually in. Did he go back or did he just stay where he was? If you could clarify that and maybe have add a little of what happened after the Rasenshuriken, I think you'd be golden :) Thanks for writing and Good Luck with whatever you're up to!
2/6/2011 c14 nicklaren
very nice story so far please update soon
2/3/2011 c14 8Oderin-Kuro
I loved the fanfiction. It is sad that they couldn't get Sasuke back but he did already lose his sanity, and there is no return for crazy people like him. I'm glad that they were able to somehow save Naruto's parents though. His life must be so much better now that he has his parents.
2/2/2011 c14 9Yueres De Leo
Opcion B
2/2/2011 c14 2ichigo1508
lol i think the story should end as it is XD by the way good job.
2/2/2011 c14 Yaoifangirl102
eh how can you end the story like that i wanna know what happened at the end of the fight and how narutos parents are alive
227 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »