for Going Back

gREAT CHAPTER AS USAUL!

yOUR FAN,

SINGING AND DANCING CHICKEN FAN
12/14/2010 c12 8Kathie-Rin
yes you are mean... wahhhhh... though i loved the chap
12/14/2010 c12 2InactiveAccountMay27th
Great chapter! I'm going to be sad that it ended, but it was really good. I hope you will make a squeal to this story, somehow.

Keep up the good work and update soon!

~Karishiana
12/14/2010 c12 Frostius
nice chapter
12/14/2010 c12 16ByakuyaxRukiaKuchikifan
WHAT? LAST CHAPTER!

*sigh* i know this would come soon, but i don't want this end, at least not like this. I wanna know what happen with Naruto. did he defeat Sasuke or what?

and how did Minato and Kushina take it when they saw Naruto fighting sasuke? PLease i need to know :D
12/14/2010 c12 24nine-orcids
! PLEASE UPDATE SOON CAUSE I REALLY HAVE TO KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT!
12/13/2010 c12 12Crystalzap
OMG YOU STOP IT THERE! XO come on thats just wrong! T_T

who will win? will they both die? what will everyone else do?
12/13/2010 c12 I am a sloth
OMFG, EPICNESS AND AWESOMESAUCE.

Seriously, this chapter is good but since you said epilogue, I am really excited! X3 I don't have any feedback, though. :/ My imagination left me today. :|
12/13/2010 c12 4Dream-Flutist
Rawr. Be afraid. You have me hyped up. I really want to know what happens, and who lives and who dies. I hope Naruto wins... I think Naruto shouold be left in a coma and Sasuke killed! Then, while Minato is telling the story to some of the academy students, and ANBU arrives, bearing news that calls for celebration! I do hope you know what that means.
12/11/2010 c11 xSh4dow
OMGGGG AWESOME STORY. ITS VERY UNIQUE XD CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK!:D
12/3/2010 c11 chobits909
gah

! cliffy! nooo

please update soon!
11/19/2010 c5 1TheSuaveBurrito
What the hell... I thought this was a decent FIC until the Yaoi came in. Way to fuck it up. Next time put a warning so people don't have to read ur FIC until they find it's goddam Yaoi.
11/10/2010 c11 EK12
Yay! *GLOMPs blucross* thanks for glomp! XD Lols. And not so up to date with naruto so might just listen to song first. *grumbles about school work and parents them realize i was still glomping you and let go* sorry... Hehe...
11/8/2010 c11 I am a sloth
Such a nice story! ^^ I hope there's a sequel if this one ends. :)
11/8/2010 c11 pupupudding
Loved this chapt even if it was sorta sad thoguih realy good! I cant wait fror more and oh Sasuke is here now!CANT WAIT FOR MORE UPDATE AS QUIKC AS YOU CAN AND STAY A TOP OF YOUR SCHOOL WORK!

Your unique but scary fan,

singing and dancing chicken fan
227 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »