FanFiction.Net
for The Unlikely Warrior

7/4/2014 c14 18frankannestein
Hi, there! It's me again - and I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED THIS AWESOME STORY OF LOVE AND ADVENTURE! Ding dong the clown is dead! Finally finally finally. By the way, two thumbs way up for Kathryn becoming a mage!

*coughs* Okay, yeah, I was a little touched by this chapter. I love that they have a crystal together! :3 And now I must go research Terra because I'm trying to picture Cloud hugging anybody and can't, lmao!

I am hoping the next story is up, because I'll be back soon. Until then!
5/16/2014 c13 frankannestein
YAY, Kathryn and Cecil reunited, and she's okay, and it's all just so lovely ! :3

I was just a teeny it confused, though. I know Kefka went to hide and that he's tired of Kathryn, but I found it hard to believe he just let them rescue and heal her without interfering. Still, I'm glad he did. I was really worried about her!

5/12/2014 c12 frankannestein
OMG, that was the saddest thing I've ever read! GABRAAAAAAANTH!
5/8/2014 c11 frankannestein
Wow. I thought the electrocution scene was done amazingly well! I'm pretty horrified at it all, at any rate, lol.

Plus, enter Gabranth! Squee!
4/28/2014 c10 frankannestein
Ah, so there is some hope! Yay! I think this has been my favorite chapter yet. :3 I always love it when the "team" gets back together and has a new plan.

I do hope you're feeling better, my friend. *hugs*
4/25/2014 c9 frankannestein
Wow. I didn't actually think Kefka would be able to take her, this whole time! But this is really exciting now that he has! GO, CECIL, GET HER BACK!
4/11/2014 c8 frankannestein
First of all . . .

CLOUD AND SEPHIROTH. AMAZING. I am the deepest fangirl of FFVII, and I LOVED their scenes! (Might have liked to actually see the fight though, wink wink.)

Plus, wut? Creepy ending! X3
4/10/2014 c7 frankannestein
Wow, Tidus got his crystal first! Excellent!

I really like Golbez. I dunno, there's just something about him - he's pretty cool.

By the way, Kathryn and Cecil alone time . . . X3 Love it.
4/8/2014 c6 frankannestein
Ooo, this was a great chapter! I love how Sephiroth and Kefka split forces, burning the bridge and all that and making true enemies of each other. Glorious! Zidane and Bartz are funny, too. :3

Protect her, Cecil!
3/24/2014 c5 frankannestein
Well, this is an interesting turn of events! :3 It's wonderful to know that there are others out there willing to help our heroes! I love the imagery of Golbez disappearing, btw.
3/12/2014 c4 frankannestein
This has nothing to do with your story, but, is it just me, or is Garland's name really funny? I mean, I know it's part of the FF multiverse, but naming this big baddie after a string of flowers . . . *snicker*

Anyway! On the actual story - OMG! They've found love at last! :3 That was a super sweet scene, I adored it.

And it's kinda creepy getting so deep into Sephiroth's head. LOL.
3/6/2014 c3 frankannestein
Even after all these years, Sephiroth still scares the bujeesus out of me, lol. I think you captured that quite nicely here!
3/6/2014 c2 frankannestein
I actually like that Kathryn smokes. It's not a trait authors touch on frequently, so it's fresh, and it rings true - especially the part about calming nerves.

I really enjoyed the characterizations in this chapter, from Chaos, Kefka, and Sephiroth through to Cloud and the others. It's like greeting old friends again. :3 I'm worried for Kathryn (HOW can she possibly survive the coming confrontations with all of these megapowers?), but I'm also excited to see what the future has in store for her. :3
3/6/2014 c1 frankannestein
So, where is Ampthill? :3

I like this! I thought Kathryn reacted appropriately bewildered at Cosmos and the things she was saying. Plus, Cecil sounds dreamy! I'm looking forward to where this is going. I have the feeling that all of the fighters will have been brought to wherever this is from other worlds or realms like Kathryn, so I'm totally cool with modern girl and paladin on the same stage.

8/9/2012 c1 1Kaneshiro-Sama
Seems like a good story. (Although I hope Rosa doesn't beat Cecil up if he's romantically involved! :P) I look forward to see what happens!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »