for I Pinky Promise

2/4/2014 c5 5Blooming-Sunshine
Naw :-) Axel's so cute _ please update
9/22/2011 c6 TheCrazyOne
Nice story! Cute Axel, by the way. I think a good idea would be if Saïx got mad at Axel and accidentally made the kid cry and shout for Isa, saying how Isa had pinky promised to be there for him for answers (Saïx asked him a question he couldn't answer?) but wasn't or some-such thing. Or the Diviner just got mad at him for all his questions, or whatnot. All the same, I think a good chappie

to add should include an angry Saïx making the kid sad, only for the kid to cry and shout for Isa, then the No. VII will feel bad for him and calm down so as to comfort the child. Next we need Saïx to question the friendship between Lea and Isa
3/6/2011 c6 23vildtiger
good story. it could be funny if Saix suddenly reveal himself as Lea best friend or maybe just act like him
3/1/2011 c6 8AxelleNobody
so far this is the cutest thing i ever read ^-^ i cant wait to read more!
1/9/2011 c6 64Infamousplot
I love the idea and the idea of each chapter. In the first chapter it was a little confusing when Roxas was talking to axel (at first I thought it was saix XD), so maybe if you make it a little clearer who is who? And Axel's mispronunciations of words is cute, but kind of annoying ^_^; A little over used...

I love the story though, it is ADORABLE, and I can't wait for it to be continued. It's so sweet ^_^
1/9/2011 c4 Infamousplot
Aw! That was sweet ^_^ The concept is just so cute it's impossible to avoid the cuteness ^_^

Again, the only thing I'd like to point out is the lack of punctuation in some of the sentences. There are some places where you might want to add a comma into the sentence or cut one sentence into two.
1/9/2011 c3 Infamousplot
Aww! It's all just so cute! ^_^ I like how you mentioned the switch in roles, with Roxas being the one who answers Axel's questions now. Little Le-I mean Axel is so sweet ^_^ And poor Roxas, feeling bad when Lea/Axel said that Isa was his best friend. It's all so cute and sweet, I love it ^_^
1/9/2011 c2 Infamousplot
Yuss, Axel is 24, or at least he is around that age. According to Axel, Roxas is "at least ten years younger" than himself.
1/9/2011 c1 Infamousplot
Aww! The end of that chappie is really cute ^_^

I like the idea and the concept of the story, it's really cute. The only thing I have to say is the grammar needs a little work. Just some spelling and punctuation, but other than that, I like it.
11/11/2010 c6 Shingles
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww... thats too CUTE!
8/28/2010 c5 1Carmine Rogue
!CUTENESS OVERLOAD! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERror...

well...looks like you've crashed my system... o_o

Oh! I almost forgot to tell you,when I saw your profile, I was like, "omg,this person has the same taste as me! :D" (you know,when you said that you like stories about characters getting turned into toddlers,a character getting hurt,sick,etc. See, your not alone! ^_^)
8/24/2010 c4 Carmine Rogue
little Axel is so cute and innocent. Hard to believe he grew up into that badass pyro we all know and love, huh?
8/24/2010 c2 Carmine Rogue
Aww,this story is so cute! ^_^
8/18/2010 c2 1OrangeCrushedBakingSoda
Nice story, please update soon ^^