for Out of the Ashes

6/25/2006 c1 blufraser
Soo..sad... -sobcry- It was good, I liked it.. Very sad but yes, I liked it ^-^;
3/9/2004 c1 23Rae chan1
::cries:: I hope I never see that happen in another fanfic... so sad! Poor Van... T.T Great angst-ness, though! ^.^ ::goes back to crying again::
5/13/2003 c1 31Utenakun
Oh, creepy. Very creepy. That last line gave me goosebumps. ^^;; But it was really good, and... like most Van-lovers out there... I guess I don't mind the idea of Hitomi dying so much. XD
10/23/2002 c1 23Rae chan1
Please continue!

~~Rae chan
5/18/2002 c1 6Cascata
I like it, sad, but I like it ^_^
4/8/2002 c1 4Lynisis
*pokes Dilandra* Wake up sunshine...sunshine... SUNSHINE! *ahem* That was a pretty cool little chapter thing you got going...you gonna continue, or am I going to have to come maim you? Hehehe...
3/25/2002 c1 27rainjewel
whooeee! you'd think i'd given up on you! dang, i'm sorry, it's been about a month since you released this story and i read it...now. go ahead, feel free to hit me.

*smack*

hmph. it really sucks when you can't type inflection so that people know you're JOKING!

i like where this is going. and don't worry about unfinished fics. i have a few of mine running around as well (dang BEL...I CAN'T THINK!) ah, hitomi dying. is there anything as sweet as that? wait, did i just say that out loud? i'm sorry. i'll just never, EVER forgive her for leaving Van at the end of Esca. oh, i love Van? uh...DUH! where the f*ck have you been for the last 25 1/2 episodes? and then she leaves him. but she'll never forget him...uh uh...not even when she's old.

well damn, that's touching.

okay, that's enough ranting. GREAT STORY! finish it NOW or i will burn down your house and take your laptop for my own! there...that was quite otaku-ish. toodles!
3/4/2002 c1 penwalker
*sobs* my poor van-sama! noooooooo! don't make him suffer! i haven't seen the movie yet...but i read over the summery of it. i thought hitomi didn't end up dying, like...i forget what happens...but short of getting hit, she doesn't die.
2/25/2002 c1 Izynyne
I am looking forward to seeing what this fic will devolope into. You have caught my wandering eye, I hope you can keep it. Can't wait to see the next chapter! There aren't very many fics about the movie this one looks promising!
2/25/2002 c1 NeoStar22
how could u kill hitomi! u better bring her back 2 van! write more soon.
2/25/2002 c1 7Willow Mae
I was very disheartened to hear of Hitomi's demise! What do you intend to do with the story now? I've never read much Escaflowne fanfic (though I write my own.. _
2/25/2002 c1 Cous-cous
AWWWW! poor van! *sniff* that's so sad. You know something- the idea that Hitomi would die passed through my mind when I saw the movie too- you know, the part in the flashback, but i'm glad someone of your talent would come out and write it for us! Thank you! Oh, but... this is so sad! Can't we just ignore the laws of death and have Hitomi come back? please? Well, this *is* your fic, i suppose. But please continue! this won't be a one-shot, will it? I can't stand one shots, especially when they just leave you hanging there, close to tears, saying 'wait...wait- it can't end like that!' so- please, for my sake (and i'm sure, plenty others) please continue ! thank you thank you thank you!