for Legends Never Die

3/28/2013 c18 1Stan Blitzers
DAMN IT WHERE IS THE REST?!
3/17/2013 c18 1S.R.457
10/10 BEST FIGHT EVER!
3/17/2013 c16 S.R.457
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GAI you had so much live for! 10/10
3/15/2013 c18 7SilentSinger948
Hope Killer Bee and Yugito can get away.
The fight is awesome. All the dragons together. Honestly, I feel that this devious side of Kyuubi's is just a test for Naruto. Towards the dragons, it's probably real, but to Naruto I feel he's acting that way for some kind of 'Secret Test of Character'.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
3/9/2013 c18 Question
What ever happen to Naruto learning the True Dragon style Taijutsu?
3/9/2013 c18 nbcaihbsd
yaaay.. MINATO is here.. ITS SHOW TIME
3/8/2013 c18 1GerG SnamrekcotS
3/7/2013 c18 24Marchgirl
Wow, you had a lot going on in this chapter. You surprised me with Kyuubi being so devious and vindictive and big bad Bahamut showing up to help Naruto. Nice twists and turns there brother. This was a fun and captivating chapter. Looking forward to the next.
3/3/2013 c18 JOHNXgambit
your insane in the good way
3/5/2013 c18 4Kingkakashi
An impressive chapter and the use of the five dragons in Naruto's battle against the Kyuubi was a clever idea on your part. You've also done an excellent job writing the battle so far. Minato showing up to save Kushina in the nick of time was a nice touch. I'm looking forward to seeing what he will bring to the fight against Kyuubi. I really hope that Killer Bee and Yugito don't end up as statue food. A good cliffhanger at the end, as it definitely makes the reader want to see the conclusion to all of the fights. Keep up the amazing work as always and I eagerly look forward to the next update.
3/5/2013 c18 9Dragon Man 180
I love all five dragons working together. Plus, Minato showing up for a last second rescue of Kushina as well as a family reunion. I almost feel sorry for Kyuubi, the fox had a chance to be pretty much free and tossed it aside. Naruto will not let the fox get away with threatening Hinata.
3/5/2013 c8 megaslayer321a
great story so far
3/4/2013 c18 6Riku Uzumaki
Much badassery will ensue now that Minato "f8#&ing" Namikaze is now in the fray!
3/4/2013 c18 7Iloveallanime18
I knew that Kyuubi was actually friendly. Great job at that detail.
3/4/2013 c18 5MonNos
oh yea! give me more action :))))))))))
885 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »