for Legends Never Die

6/4/2020 c22 Guest
Can we get more chapters please?
5/10/2020 c22 2KonohaSaiyan
Too bad this story never got completed... Oh well...
4/28/2020 c22 1silverstreak93242
Greetings, here's hoping that this review finds you well, and still writing! Hopefully life hasn't kicked you too hard while your down, or knocked you down too many times at all! I am rather glad I took the time to read the previous story, and then this one, all in all, they are both very very good stories! I am rather hoping that this story isn't dead, and that you are working with your muse to finally get the next chapters out! Your muse taking an almost 5 year vacation for this story is rather long on the vacation time, but churning out such good story lines is rather taxing...I am hopeful that she will release the next chapters into your hands when your ready for them! If this story happens to be dead tho...(drops onto knees begging to be told it isn't so...) I must say that it's been a very very enjoyable read! I look forward to more chapters in the future! Hopefully Kishibaka didn't kill your love of Naruto with his stupidity! Again, here's hoping that this review finds you well!
2/10/2020 c22 Guest
Can we please get more and finish the story? It’s such a good story.
7/22/2019 c7 1MadisonPotter22
What is with the 'that is a secret catcher'
3/19/2019 c22 Guest
Rip such a great story isn't being finished
12/15/2018 c22 Guest
Can we get the next chapter soon please. It’s been so long since the last update.
11/21/2018 c22 Guest
Great story but I think there is too much angst. After you write and post the talk between Pain and Tsunade, think you should write a light chapter. Maybe a date between Naruto and Hinata or between this story or the story before this one we have yet to see a lemon between them. I would love to see a Naruto and Hinata lemon.
10/28/2018 c1 adammflatt
Damn good story, haven’t read the last of the final chapter since I don’t want a cliffhanger on a story that looks like it will remain unfinished, but I really hope you do return and continue one day
9/4/2018 c1 Peter Kabaghe1
hi there kyuubi123, I've been waiting here patiently for the continuation of the story. I hope you'll finish it
8/28/2018 c1 DragonLegacy7
Please post more friend! The wait it killing us!
4/22/2018 c22 naru890
I hope you're still alive.
3/18/2018 c1 1Jaymezians
Rest in peace. I wish you could have lived long enough to finish this story.
11/30/2017 c22 DCfanboy66
It's been two years when are you going to update
7/6/2017 c22 ajd17