for Legends Never Die

7/4/2015 c22 5Rose Tiger
Welcome back! I missed you. Keep it up.
7/4/2015 c22 89KaliAnn
Welcome back. Ah I really did enjoy the way you wrote that meeting. It takes skill to figure out all the possibilities and what they need to do next. Jiraya was lucky to get out alive. I wonder what Pein wants to talk about.
7/4/2015 c22 2The Wind God of the Leaf
Oh I can't even remember the last time I got an update from you but I must say this chapter was worth it. The suspense is building and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Also some advice: I noticed a few little spelling errors and stuff like that. Just thought I should point that out. Make sure you look out for those things.

Keep up the good work and its great to see this story again.
7/4/2015 c22 15Leaf Ranger
Awww jeez, this definitely isn't going to be good. *sighs*

Overall, not a bad chapter. Very nicely done. Though admittedly, I thought Jiraiya was rather foolish to just simply accept what Konan said and leave. I would have thought he would attempt to capture Konan there for information.

Anyways, nice work man. Keep it up!
7/4/2015 c22 6Riku Uzumaki
I have a feeling that Pain and Tobi/Obito are going to attempt to give Tsunade an ultimatum, and ultimatum that Tsunade would obviously refuse. However, if they try to coerce her with force, she might actually stand a chance against Pain since he is not at full power right now. Tobi/Obito however, worries me for obvious reasons.
7/4/2015 c22 47Wolvmbm
I hope your life picks up for the better.

Nice update and nice meeting between the Kages and Tsunade.

Great hints at what's yet to come into the story line as I wonder how will Naruto and his team deal with Pein and his powers ?

Great update as it seems that an army may march in the coming weeks if the plan goes well.

HOwever, that cliffhanger leaves a lot of dread coming into the story already entering a downward spiral of disaster given Pein and his crew of missing Nin.

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one.
7/4/2015 c22 3Chewie Cookies
Dayum, shit's going down now!

Keep up the good work!
7/3/2015 c21 slythian
Great story are u still writing it
5/19/2015 c21 kat
This is an awesome sequel, I read both with little to no break. I really hope you update this soon, I look forward to seeing how this continues.
4/16/2015 c21 Guest
i loved the prequel to this story and can see that you are a very talented writer. lease update soon as I am really enjoying this story and can't wait for more.
2/2/2015 c21 marquis.shax
well it's clear that they're not going to give up Naruto but it's also clear you somehow plan on bringing the Juubi into play so I really can't wait to see how you play this out. I do believe Naruto could still benefit from sage mode despite having Divine Chakra and Kurama and it wouldn't hurt to have Hinata get another edge as she's only got her angelic chakra and can't summon dragons or angels (as it's been stated they're not fighters which is why there are dragons) it wouldn't hurt to have her sign a summoning contract whether it's the snakes like Anko has or the Toads or even the Hawks it would definitely be a big help for her
2/1/2015 c18 marquis.shax
heh didn't expect the dragons to actually help especially Bahamut. once again though you completely deviate from Canon and have Minato fight with Naruto and Kushina to sugjugate Kurama instead of having him appear and fix the seal. Also are you not going with the reaper death seal for Kurama and having both his yin and yang chakra together in Naruto rather than separate with half in Naruto and half in Minato?
2/1/2015 c17 marquis.shax
why won't you be having Naruto sign the Toad contract? That makes absolutely no sense as the Toads like Naruto and deeply respected Minato and aside from the dragons which he summons through the use of his sword he doesn't have a summon so he could sign the contract it would also allow him to learn Sage mode.
2/1/2015 c16 marquis.shax
well at least you gave Gai an awesome heroes death instead of the worthless death that Kishi gave to Asuma. All the death of Asuma did was allow Shika to figure out how to defeat the two "immortals" and allowed team ten to get away
2/1/2015 c15 marquis.shax
only the sage of the six paths, Kushina, and Minato can really do anything to help Naruto gain control of Kurama and I doubt the sage (as I'm assuming that's who has been helping Naruto) will do anything so it's going to come down to Kushina and possibly Minato. Haku is clearly going to be fine as I doubt you'd go through the troubles of developing both the characters and the relationship only for you to kill of Haku or have Shino break up with her
883 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »