for Legends Never Die

8/13/2010 c1 17Silver Warrior
Kirigakure, eh? This'll bring back memories for Haku, not a lot of good ones but some. And it looks like Naruto and Hinata have improved greatly over the years. I wonder what the lightning dragon's problem is?
8/13/2010 c1 18CleverPhoenix
Wow! I absolutely loved the opening for your new fic and I'm already really curious as to what happened on the mission that went wrong. Incredible start and please update soon!
8/13/2010 c1 Zinnv
Excellent! I loved your first story and was actually re reading it again when I noticed you had released this new one. I look forward for the story you have created to continue and be just as interesting and well written as the first! I look forward to your next post :)
8/13/2010 c1 8Toa Naruto
Nice to see a sequel!

I like how you mentioined that Shizune is with Asuma now, and that they were caught making out on Tsunade's desk.

Now you've gotten me curious to what happened on that fateful failed mission...

I hope that the confrontation with the "True Kirigakure Patriots" (heavy sarcasm) doesn't end badly.

I also eagerly await to see how Mei Terumi acts around Naruto...

The only thing that I can find wrong is that you misspelled lightning in [lightening dragon].

Also, will Hiashi Hyuga ever make another appearance, like when Tsunade or a Konoha guard goes to check on him?
8/13/2010 c1 1Big-smexy
Lovin it so far and I hope that you keep it up, and it is looking to be as good as the prequel. Thanks for continuing the story and good luck. ^-^
8/13/2010 c1 6notgonnasay09
A brilliant first chapter for a fine sequel. You did well to establish the climate that we are entering into this time around, and you have given hints as to what the main focus of the story will be. It is amusing to see Itachi trying to deny that he is feeling something for Ayame, which is odd considering I usually don't like stories where he is paired with anyone. My only two reservations thus far are that we have no idea how Hinata has developed in her abilities, and we still have no idea who this "Mysterious Stranger" is. I know a little mystery is OK, but this is bugging me. Overall, a great start.
8/13/2010 c1 divinespirit
I enjoyed ur previous fic and m eagerly looking forward to this one.

Btw great first chapter

plz update soon
8/13/2010 c1 The Blazing Fire
That was an awesome re-start! Loved it!

Waiting for more...
8/13/2010 c1 9Blank1993
awsome you know the funny thing is I just finnished reading your first story Naruto's true nindo and suddenly the sequel just popped up it was so funny I loved your story it was so touching!
8/13/2010 c1 5zentary
Excellent first chapter. I like the face there going to the wave to seek an allaince. Also that there is a group out there that will cause trouble.

Loved the description of hinata. :)

It should be interesting to see what will happen on the trip to Mist village. can't wait for the next chapter :)
8/13/2010 c1 9Drake G. Reaper
Awesome we are now in the shippuuden storyline. You should bring in Castiel into the story also is make Itachi turn traitor against Akatsuki.
881 « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59