for Legends Never Die

2/1/2015 c12 marquis.shax
makes no sense to kill off one of the dragons unless you have something planned to possibly bring him back as I'd have thought that considering Kurama and Bahamut could fight on even terms that they'd need ALL of the dragons to be able to fight the Juubi considering it's the chakra of all 9 beasts combined and then multiplied by I don't even know how many times
2/1/2015 c9 marquis.shax
hmm I don't understand why you're having Hinata act worried when the thought of her eyes being taken comes up you never mentioned the seal having been taken off her PLUS unless you changed it and failed to inform us readers her Byakugan only works with her divine chakra. I am curious though as to whether or not the activated seal would prevent the Byakugan from being passed down any children the bearer of the mark might have since due to the attack by Pein it's likely that many Hyuuga men and women died but were brought back to life by him so their Byakugan was sealed off but Kishi never thought about bringing that up
1/31/2015 c3 marquis.shax
you know I never really did understand exactly why Obito decided to have Yagura eliminate the bloodline clans in Mist considering he himself has a bloodline it seems fairly dumb
1/31/2015 c1 marquis.shax
how could they put the "rightful" leader back in place as if I remember correctly Mei became Mizukage and ended the civil war due to Yagura's death (I don't know if she killed him or what happened as I can't remember lol)
1/17/2015 c21 4Animemonk
damn just damn but rock was weakened
1/13/2015 c21 feic.flame
I love this story.
10/9/2014 c21 Jordan
Great chapter. Followed you since the first book. I sympathize having recently graduated college. And I am a Christian to, also in afresh relationship. I'm a mirror of you and know the stress. All that being said... HURRY UP ITS OCTOBER IVE READ UP TO THIS POINT TJREETIMES. Also... More shikatema pls.
10/9/2014 c1 MedicNinSpecialist
Hey I love this story. I read your first two stories a while back. I read this one months ago. I came back ready to see the next chapter and it's not here ;.;. I sympathise with you. I'm a recent graduate, in a new relationship. It's tough, especially in the job market. I continue to love your work. I just want more. I keep coming back hoping for more so all I have to say is... PLEASE WRITE MORE YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER! And please write more about Shikamaru and Temari... Anyway, I understand you have alot to do. If you are unable to continue, or take a while I understand. I will simply fill in the blank in my head ;). Anyways have a good one, sorry for being long winded I am just tired of lurking in you stories for so long.
9/14/2014 c21 cynicalConquesta
Hey, I haven't been able to read the chapter until now, (still haven't actually) but I'd just like to take this chance to say thank you. To see an amazing fic like this (one that I've followed since the original fic) update after all this time is... inspiring, it fills me with hope, not just for this fic, but for others that have seemingly been lost to time. I'm looking forward to finally getting to this chapter when I'm done rereading the original. And I wish you luck with, and hope for, new chapters.

Sincerely, an old fan.
9/6/2014 c21 The Laughing Brain
2 words

HOLY SHIT
9/6/2014 c16 The Laughing Brain
THE MIDNIGHT PHOENIX SHALL BURN ETERNALLY WITHIN OUR FLAMES OF YOUTH

RIP GAI-SENSEI
8/23/2014 c16 1DevilHeart435
Now THAT was truly a fitting death for Konoha's Great Beast of Battle, many claim to want to go out in a blaze of glory, but Gai takes it to a whole new level. Despite the spelling errors and such, it was a really great chapter, captivating and thrilling. Well done!
8/10/2014 c21 Unknown2112015
Okay, I see that things went from bad to total hell. Interesting. Chapter 21 was very good though, I have to read chapter 22 when it comes out. Dang when you mess things up for everyone, do it greatly. Please hurry up with the next chapter (Begging with puppy dog eyes.)
8/10/2014 c20 Unknown2112015
Hmm, interesting just as thought I thought I knew what was gong to happen you changed it. Great fight scenes by the way. (*Popping popcorn into mouth), it was a great read. Now lets see what other surprises you have in store in chapter 21.
8/10/2014 c19 Unknown2112015
DING DING DING ARE YOU REAAAAAAAAAAAY...

Ladies and gentlemen, the fight of the century in the Naruto verse is about to take place in Chapter 20.

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE

This is great, for I am liking this.
883 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »