for Present Scenes

1/26/2015 c4 yngoldfogee
I enjoyed reading what you had done so far and hope you can continue with it some day, even though it's been three years since your last update.
8/6/2012 c4 sadistickitten
hi, I was wondering if you were going to continue with this story? I've really enjoyed reading it. Det Don Flack is my favourite csi Character and I was surprised to find this paring but glad I did. I'm not too sure about whether I want Flack and Harry to get together though but I think that's because I think Flack (Eddie Cahill) is one of the hottest men alive and being gay just doest suit him although I do think Harry and Flack together is quite cute.
Please update soon.

Sadistic Kitten
3/18/2012 c4 WolfGirl75
wow! cant wait for more. update soon!
1/3/2012 c4 23Rori Potter
Nicely done. Update soon.
1/3/2012 c4 1sm1982
Well written.

Keep up the good work.

Please update soon.

SM
9/16/2011 c3 5RogueNya
This is an interesting series of stories and really this pairing is rather cute, I just wish there was more of this crossover on the site.

I look forward to reading more in the future ^^
6/27/2011 c3 krynny
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just wonderful this is so beautiful and sweet. you rock and roll. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
6/26/2011 c3 23Rori Potter
That was brilliant. Update soon.
6/25/2011 c3 18farawisa
awwwww. more please!
2/14/2011 c2 Evci
Update soon ! OK ? I rely love it !
2/10/2011 c2 23Rori Potter
That was amazing. Update soon.
1/7/2011 c2 autumnannette19
Whats next,whats next?
11/24/2010 c2 5LaLaTink
Yay an update! :D Slow updates are okay as lon as the fic doesn't get discontinued. It's always really sad when that happens to good fics.

Is this a non-magic fic? Sorry if you've already explained I'm half asleep right now, but I really wanted to read this chapter after I saw you'd updated the story.
10/19/2010 c1 LaLaTink
I really love your series and the people who got mad over the slash are stupid for not noticing the fact that the story says that it's a DonxHarry pairing :/

please update soon I wanna know what Felecia is gonna say :D