for Finally Someone On My Side

1/26/2012 c9 habug
could you please finish this story i would appreciate it very much.
12/29/2011 c9 1FallenRayne
Love it!
12/26/2011 c9 Readerforlife
loved it!
12/25/2011 c9 Llilli Potter
FINALLYYYY! i thought it would never come.. i had given up but why are the chapters so short?
12/22/2011 c9 39Spyridon
I'm glad that there are a couple of adult people on Auggie's side. The Avery character seems a little reminiscent of another story I read on here but I look forward to your plot twists and turns.

Happy Holidays!

PS: might want to turn on Anon reviews. You might get a few more from those who don't have accounts on here.
12/22/2011 c9 1amrawo
great chapter! update soon! a lot sooner than last time... also, you have some grammar errors, but it's nothing major. i want to read more!
12/21/2011 c9 12kiwibrazilian89
I'm on board! Can't wait for the next update :)
12/21/2011 c9 6Hufflelove412
ooh, development! Exciting! And the AxA tension is getting to be too much!
12/21/2011 c9 Jlynng96
You're back! Keep going! :D
12/21/2011 c9 Steers.and.Roses
please write more
12/21/2011 c1 WanderThirst
you keep switching back and forth as to weather he can see or not. Its a jarring switch and I can't figure out if he is blind or this is an AU fic where he can see.
12/21/2011 c9 2Angels-heart1
Great chapter, loved it :)
12/19/2011 c8 music4life6661
I really enjoy reading this story! Is it going to be updated anytime soon?
12/2/2011 c8 brittanyr1221
I think this is great! I love stories where Aug is visiting the fam and took Annie with him. I also really love the way that Aug is all pissed and then a simple touch from Annie makes him completely calme. Please continue!
11/1/2011 c8 2ShoshonaRose
Really good but can you get a call from either Joan or Jai when the tournament starts and there is trouble with a mission so Auggie and Annie help from the computers and then Auggie has to read them in on his jOb? Also, isn't one of Auggie's brothers supposed to know already? Please update soon!

-R