for Finally Someone On My Side

10/19/2011 c8 HisSecretLover18
What's going to happen next? Will Auggie show that he can kick ass even if he's blind? Will Annie help him kick ass? I hope you update soon. please.
9/15/2011 c7 UserID Login
What happened to this wonderful story? I miss it!
9/11/2011 c8 8Miss-evil-lil-elf
Soooo...I am SUPER excited for another chapter, I know life is hectic, but I'd be extra extra super duper thankful if you were to update :) I'm putting it on alert and if you update soon, i'll add it to my fav stories and you to my fav authors :D :D :D
9/3/2011 c8 Llilli Potter
Great Story! Please continue and post more chapters
8/17/2011 c8 9High Gaurdian
Awwww! Please update!
8/15/2011 c8 1Whoa-em-gee bro
Love it :-D its a really interesting story line and I cant wait for more

-elaina
8/12/2011 c8 1amrawo
update soon!
8/12/2011 c8 56writergirl99
Oh wow am totally loving this and can not wait for an update. I really don't like Auggie's family, well, except for the females...

Hope you update this soon!
8/11/2011 c8 UserID Login
LOVE it. Please update soon. Daily. Hourly. :)
8/11/2011 c8 20Little Miss Isabelle
Aww, I'm so glad this is back. I loved this last summer, before I even officially joined FF, and I've been hoping it would return. The tournament sounds intriguing, and much as these visit-Auggie's-Illinois-home fics are overdone, I love them.

Will updates be more frequent now? I don't want to get invested in a story if updates are going to be a year apart... :*(
8/11/2011 c8 mrs.addiecullen
love it auggie and annie should be a team
8/11/2011 c8 penguincrazy
great chapter, can't wait for the games to start!
6/19/2011 c7 penguincrazy
Love this story, i would love to read what happens next to see how he has to show his family his CIA skills!
6/7/2011 c7 4tenko12
Please I know you haven't updated in a while but I want to see the part where auggie shows his CIA skills and have his father at least appreciate something about him.

Tenko12