FanFiction.Net
for Died, Reunion, Betrayed

10/26/2010 c7 1saturngurl123
I would like to add to other people's comments on please clarify if this is Bella/Edward or Bella/Jasper by either changing this to Bella/Edward, mentioning that it eventually will be Bella/Jasper, or something like that. I read Bella/Jasper specifically because I dislike Edward and any mentions of Edward/Bella pairings.
10/26/2010 c8 X Blue Eyed Demon X
nice can't wait to read more!
10/25/2010 c8 SexyVampyre
Go Bella! Fuck yes! that was epic! i cant wiat for the next chapter!
10/23/2010 c5 4WantJasperspeen
You really should make it more clear. Don't make it a Bella Jasper if they aren't going to have a romantic relationship. If she is going to be with Edward then make it B/E.
10/23/2010 c7 X Blue Eyed Demon X
nice i like it

can't wait to read more!
10/23/2010 c7 9wendy1969
it sounds to me like she is just the same weak pushover she is most stories. especially in twilight itself. sorry. i am not trying to offend anyone. but with her age should come strength and wisdom. she should just put Alice in her place. Jasper shouldnt say anything because he should sense she isnt liking shopping. she should not have to go to school either. carlisle never sired her and she doesnt look as young as Alice looks, maybe, so she should not feel obligated to go.
10/22/2010 c7 1BloodRedStory
You totaly have to write more! Seriously! I love it! Sorry I haven't reviewed before, but I was to lazy before. Now I am not being lazy! So update for my sake! I am barly ever NOT lazy! This should be an honor!

Just kidding... well I am lazy most of the time so you should be glad that I feel like telling you that I love the story! I really do! If you don't update soon... I will be really sad! Please! Please! Please! Please!

Pretty please.. with sugar on top!
10/10/2010 c6 X Blue Eyed Demon X
nice can't wait to read more!
10/8/2010 c6 xxhaneenxx
update soon this is really gd
9/26/2010 c6 4AriesFireQn
Interesting story, looking foward to more. If Bella and Edward get together please tell me he gets his act together.
9/23/2010 c5 5Zahira Raja
Update Now!
9/22/2010 c5 9NotSoSlightlyCrazy
ugh, i freakin knew it -.-

god, i hate edward. isnt this a Bella/Jasper story? thats what you put as the main characters. usually the main characters are the couple - im just sayin'.
9/22/2010 c5 Sesshomaru'sBoo
great
9/19/2010 c4 Thankies for Caring
Okay, so I've heard this before somewhere but can't remember now. "Merry Meet, Merry Part, Merry Meet Again." also, shouldn't she have absorbed Jasper, Alice and Edward's powers?
9/19/2010 c4 9wendy1969
will your chapters get longer or more frequent at all? i am liking this story very much so far.
23 Page 1 2 Next »