for In Your Dreams

11/1/2011 c18 Ci
Don't generally read WIP but I remember reading the first chapter such a long time ago when you first posted the fic, and for some reason I lost track of it until now. Glad I found it again because it's simply divine! The plot is compelling, heartbreaking, and beautiful. I'm so happy Arthur recovered his memories. Hope you update soon and that you complete it. (:
8/25/2011 c18 Guest
I really, really love this fic! Hope you update soon b/c I honestly can't wait to read more!
8/9/2011 c18 13mudkiprox
Oh snap! Poor Arthur, to have to lie like that just to be with the person you love...
8/9/2011 c18 3EvadneD
o0o very interesting twist. Definitely did not see that coming!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
1/3/2011 c17 2CayCharming
That chapter was amazing! :) the way you write is so flawless and beautiful! :) I can't wait to read more! :D
12/16/2010 c16 CayCharming
I love your story so much! :) I found it last night and I finshed it at like 5 in the morning. It is just so amaizg I kept reading and reading, I couldn't bring my self to stop. I hope you keep writing it! :) your a amazing writer.
9/13/2010 c1 Bec
Oh my goodness I am dying to read more! I love it
8/22/2010 c12 13Silas Dark
love the chapter! definantly inspires me to finish chapter two of my own story. :) wonderful chapter. i have to agree that cobb does seem to know more than he lets on. - s.d
8/22/2010 c11 Silas Dark
First off, i love this fic! I am a huge Arther/Eames fan and this has to be my favorite so far! I can't wait for more; and your writing is amazing. You inspire me for my own Inception (A/E also) fic. Keep up the great work. ~S.D.
8/21/2010 c10 piquedly
ugh-your chapters are so short! ...but at least you update often.

I love how you made this an AU, and it really fits too.
8/19/2010 c8 5Lucy'sDaydreams
I love where this is going. You've adapted the characters beautifully to a situation that is wholly unique to them; it takes a lot to do that because you don't have much to work with in terms of comparison. Fantastic job.
8/18/2010 c8 4Isabella Rossellini
Just rewatched this movie tonight and decided to search for fic. Thankgod that I found one! Love this fic, wish that it will update soon!
8/18/2010 c8 FlowerChild13
Good stuff, well-written story, interesting concept. To answer your questions, of course Eames should go for Arthur, isn't that the point? :) looking forward to the continuation.
8/17/2010 c7 HighCeilings-Hurricanes
arthur winking... this is something that one needs to get used to...
23 Page 1 2 Next »