for Cream and Camillia

3/2/2018 c1 9Athrun-chan
Holy. Mother. Of. Fanfiction.

I swear, THIS IS FREAKING ADORABLE! You wrote those 2 characters right, everything is in character, and I literally have read this story for a hundredth time for the past hour, reading it over and over again because I can't get enough of it!

Do you write more Liechtenstein x Prussia? I'm sorry but I'll be stalking your stories now!
1/13/2017 c1 8mssunnymuffins
This.
Was.
So.
Cute.
I love the way you write for Prussia; just the perfect amount of masked insecurity to make him pity able, but the perfect amount of awesomes to cover it without getting annoying. Also, the line "Only pussies like Austria blushed", "my brother is very reasonable, you know-", and Prussia's initial in-denial attitude were hilarious. You probably won't ever read this, but cutos to you anyways!
1/18/2015 c1 EventualGhost
This story is possibly the cutest thing I've ever read. I think I squeled like, eighty-five times and now I kinda sorta completely ship Prussia/Liechtenstein with ever fiber of my being. Oops.
1/11/2015 c1 6andIJDC
Never before had I read a story of this pairing but that was just so freaking cute.
7/23/2014 c1 7readingpower
Aww, cutie pies.
5/18/2014 c1 17tetsuwrites
This was so damn adorable and in-character! I wish I had more to say but I can't think of anything else!
1/31/2014 c1 sparkling apples
Protective brother Switzerland and his rifle made me LOL.

I enjoyed reading this fic. :)
1/6/2014 c1 9Chess-Blackfyre
So. Fruking. Adorable
5/29/2013 c1 whenthesnowmelts
I secretly love Prussia and Liechtenstein as a pairing. Although, one may consider it more "canon" to pair Prussia with Hungary and/or sometimes Austria, I can't help but love this pairing. Probably because I read a good, novel-length fanfic centering these two a while back.
Thanks for writing this! It was very sweet and lovely!
whenthesnowmelts
5/7/2013 c1 10WaltzingMatildaalldaylong
That was(pardon my language)FUCKING adorable! You mad me like this couple a lot. You know what I take that back, I LOVE this couple! Write more stories pretty pretty please.
3/10/2013 c1 deleted-420-69
xhkjxjdfbjh Ohmyfreakinggosh that was so effing adorable in so many ways I can't even! I love this, I love this so so so much! PruLiech has become my newest obsession and this story is just so damn cute, and so perfect, and you are an amazingly talented writer and ahhhhhhhh I'm just fangirling so damn hard right now! -heart-
12/20/2012 c1 696bittersweetblackcat
Awww how sweet I loved it!
8/21/2012 c1 10a-lonely-scribe
Wow, that was adorable. I love the way you described Prussia's thoughts as he went through all these tea parties and finding out that he had a crush on Liechtenstein, and Liechtenstein's teasing acceptance. Super cute fic.
I wish there was more pruliech around since its an adorable pairing, but for some reason it doesn't get the love. Nice to see that someone else is adding to the pile.
7/24/2012 c1 6DrawerDiary
SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
6/24/2012 c1 12iChocoLove
Oh my gaaaaah this was so cute ;/A/;

I wish this pairing was more common sdjklfsdj

I'm really glad you didn't add snogging and whatnot at the end. I'm not going to lie, fics with that sort of stuff are my unhealthy obsession, but it's - what's the word - refreshing, I guess, to read a fic that ends on such a soft note. I hope soft is the right word to use here ;A;

Your description of their relationship is amazing; you would've thought that Prussia in all his awesome glory would be too rough for Liechtenstein, but the way you wrote them flows well and makes sense and isn't rushed and sjalf;djsa

Okay I'll shut up now orz
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »