for Something Thick and Sweet

7/25/2018 c1 37Polly Little
I love this, and how he's still attempting to converse while making out is really funny.
4/4/2017 c1 deimdre
I love this fic so so so much! You captured their relationship PERFECTLY. PERFECTLY! I can totally see this happening. Also. Austria piano is any mention or form is... is so... hot. (help. that's not weird is it? ehehe.) Austria teaching Hungary how to play the piano?! A fucking plus! You deserve a fucking medal! (oh god I need someone to nerd out with so bad)
6/1/2012 c1 10Warped-Imagination
-claps- Lovely story so full of passion and expression. Nicely written. I hope to read more of your Aust/Hungary stories.
4/29/2012 c1 27Starship Artisan
I liked the witiness in this story, good work!
4/14/2012 c1 Svetlana
Again, mooncatcher, your fucking amazing writing skills astonish me. Such adequate vocabulary, and...I smiled the whole time reading this. Thank you for writing this marvelous piece.
4/14/2012 c1 Svetlana
4/4/2011 c1 8Rosy the Cat
Nerd flirt! NERD FLIRT!

Seriously, as relatively short as this piece is, I had to stop several times and give in to the uncontrollable urge to press my hands to my mouth and audibly squee. You just won virtual Godiva. Also, Austria is just SO. HOT! This has totally confirmed that, not only do I have a type, apparently he's my current exibit A.

- Rosy the Cat
3/18/2011 c1 132Artemis1000
Awwww! It's utterly gorgeous. They're so adorable in their awkwardness.
1/19/2011 c1 3Kaiyojin Kobayashi
The best one-shot I've read in a very long time!

~Kaiya
12/31/2010 c1 19ChristinaAngel
I think you've written a very IC Austria and Hungary. Austria not being good at expressing feelings so he expresses them through music and Hungary trying to impress him but failing at learning the piano. Austria's confusion and Hungary's frustration with the piano was really well conveyed.

The love between Hungary and Austria was also really well done and it made me smile.
11/29/2010 c1 1BluePrincess14
Excellent job and so beautiful. Will there be a sequel because I want to know what happens next :)
9/30/2010 c1 4ColinatorGX
Oh wow. They are both such knuckleheads! But that's what makes them so cute! =)
8/23/2010 c1 2Aegipta
*applauds* Bravo. Very nice :)
8/18/2010 c1 3The Lunar Rainbow
D'aww. So sweet! w The ending was so perfect!

I loved it!
8/16/2010 c1 4mangospoons
OH GOODNESS.

/U/

This made me an INCREDIBLY happy person - I love how you did this one part: (like a thread waiting to break or water threatening to ripple or something spilling over, spilling over and raging and flooding in torrents)

BEAUTIFUL build up there!

Please keep up the wonderful work and writing for this under-loved pairing!

xoxo,