FanFiction.Net
for Redemption

2/16/2019 c1 Anon
Great idea and well executed.
12/8/2015 c1 21thepkrmgc
its cool to see things from voldies pov
9/22/2014 c1 Tomon
And the wisdom in all this? Never use the killing curse against Harry Potter if your name is Lord Voldemort :-D
Nice one shot

PS: Accident happens and I posted this review for Outside These Walls instead here at first. If you're so inclined you may delete my review in the other story O:-)
7/1/2012 c1 13R-dude
A crime that you have so little reviews. FFnet readers know nothing of quality.
1/4/2012 c1 15Hamm On Wry
Good story, but you did have a timeline oops.

"I still vividly recall the look on poor Billy's face as he stared up at his rabbit, a thin nylon cord wrapped around its neck"

Tom Riddle was head by in 1945 at age 17-18. Billy's rabbit was killed when Tom was 6, or about 1933-34. Nylon was not even invented until 1938, and not used in things like cords until much later. They were used as fabric in things like stockings and swimsuits (yay)before the other applications became clear.
10/3/2011 c1 ellie9000
I found your story via the DLP forums. What a wonderful glimpse into Voldemort's mind. The flashbacks were exceptionally written. Thanks for posting!
8/6/2011 c1 Curlism
Now this one is very good, very well written and provides an interesting view on a younger Riddle. Only one question however:

Is it the 'Ministry of Magic' or 'Ministry for Magic'?

I've actually read both written so many times I'm not even sure anymore.

Thanks for writing,

~Curlism
7/19/2011 c1 1irdgad
A beautiful story.
6/22/2011 c1 4yairm210
Very cool story. Thank you very much!
2/14/2011 c1 3Carmine Rose
Very much enjoyed this! An insightful and inspired foray into Voldemort's mind. Possibly do more on other characters?
12/23/2010 c1 3Scabbers1957
THIS WAS BRILLIANT ! Very well done.

I'll add it to my story favs.

:))
12/22/2010 c1 11Herne-of-the-lantern
This is good. It was very in character for Lord Voldemort. I imagine that Voldemort was fearful of Harry Potter from the moment he heard the prophecy because no matter how much he accomplished there would always be a chance he could be defeated as long as Harry lived.
10/28/2010 c1 Lord Lelouch
This is the best one-shot based on Voldemort's point of view I have ever read. I think it is a truly defines who he is and what his life led him to become.

Personally, I don't hate Voldermort, I hate what he's done but I don't specifically hate him. He in a way is to be respected for much of his accomplishment, even if they aren't exactly good and would most likely be considered evil.
10/4/2010 c1 Free Dreamer Night Writer
I can't even begin to explain how much I love this. And putting it in first person makes it seem that much more real and personal and that itself gives it a creepy cold touch.
9/7/2010 c1 12coeurfeyrac
...I do like this, I do I do. I love the way it's in first person instead of third- it makes it different and interesting, and, well, kinda cool.
20 Page 1 2 Next »