for Titans, Go!

10/14/2015 c18 Guest
Writers block is bad, but your story is very good. I could tell, BB, would not accept the deal but he would talk to Bee instead of CY. Plus, he could suggest to have Mr. Silas Stone to be the donor that way the baby is also related to CY. I think that's the best solution to the baby drama. Rae needs to come clean and tell BB that she has strong emotions toward him. Star and Night are not together in the comics, he had admitted to loving Barbara. So, if they hooked-up in your story is okay. Plus, if we were to follow the comic, CY would be married to a scientist name Sarah not Karen. Love your story... Don't give up.
10/14/2015 c18 Guest
Please continued, Wally West and Raven interesting. But, she really needs to be with BB. All this time, she is getting closer to BB implying that he is attractive and her kind. And, I can see that you are a BB and Rae fanatic because their friendship feels so normal, not force. And, BB could forgive she got a boyfriend. How many girls has the Challenging dated? Jillian, Terra, Flaming Bird, Argent, Fan girl, and lastly Raven.
10/13/2015 c14 cecos
Pairing Raven with flash? You couldn't come up with anything else so you had to take the same old shitty approach of teen drama. What a waste of time reading this story
8/16/2015 c17 Guest
Wow BB, smooth...
7/30/2015 c17 5sunlessShipper
This is my favorite chappie.
7/30/2015 c16 sunlessShipper
DAMN IT RAVEN/RACHEL
7/30/2015 c10 sunlessShipper
Awwwww
2/24/2014 c17 shay chamberlain
You should get to the part were raven finds out that beast boy truely loves her.
12/27/2011 c17 ThomasaT
This is such a good story and hope you can write more..and tell me when you make another.
1/13/2011 c17 crazynerd
Such tension between the team, glad you used bb to lighten the mood. He got everyone to loosen up a little. Really liked this chapter and I'm anxious to see what happens between the team and also with the villians.
1/13/2011 c17 FelynxTiger
good chapter , the conversation between the characters was intersting , and in some parts funny

see u next ch.
10/5/2010 c16 7BerryDrops
I'm really enjoying the story and I love the NW/SF moments but there's one thing that's really annoying me.

Starfire does not put the word 'friend' before each name, never has, never will.
10/4/2010 c16 crazy nerd
I like the new chapter. I would hate to be in bb position if I was a boy. and who is this guy wally. Is he wally as in kid flash? Update soon please
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »