FanFiction.Net
for cAtatonic -'If' episode 6 *complete*

5/6/2018 c6 Truckee Gal
What a welcome surprise when I recognized this ending! My favorite Catherine Marshall books are: "Christy," "A Man Called Peter," "To Live Again" and "Beyond Ourselves." For our faith woven into many of your stories, Dziękuję! PS: I visited Krakow for 2 weeks in 2002.
5/6/2018 c5 Truckee Gal
Sad for Jeanie Melrose that she lost her husband on 9/11/2001. How wonderful that she wanted to pray with Lee! Amanda has so much joy ahead of her, Lee will be completely devastated. He waited so long to find her.
5/6/2018 c3 Truckee Gal
It's so darn frustrating Lee hasn't been thinking like an espionage agent. Finally, he's paying attention and seeing plenty of clues.
5/6/2018 c2 Truckee Gal
Krutiev is pure evil, seeking unholy vengeance. Since marrying, Lee and Amanda haven't much in the way of true togetherness. My heart is breaking for them and what about her sons' families both of whose wives are pregnant? No way Lee wants to drag them into this!
7/6/2006 c1 linda4861
Great story - loved it! Enjoy your writing. Thanks for sharing.
3/15/2002 c6 Ladyhawke
You *are* good
3/11/2002 c1 katie
bravo, bravo. loved the story and the concept of

it being a series. When will you have the next ep

up? soon i hope cause i'm hooked
3/10/2002 c6 tvgirl13
Wow! What an amazing story! You are such a talented writer! Can't wait for episode 7!
2/28/2002 c6 19Stemwinder
Oh thank you! YOu had me worried there, you know.

Randi, you deserve a definite well done here! I wanted to cry, and then ended up smiling at the end. And now that you mention it, I have a copy of "Christy" around here somewhere that I started not that long ago, but real life acted up and I put it away for a while. Now I've got to find it to read about the near-death experiance!

Looking foward to seeing whatever else you have in store for us! (Episode seven, maybe? Hint hint?)

Heather, AKA Stemwinder
2/28/2002 c6 Mo
I recognized the passages from Christy immediately! It's a treasured story, as is Lee and Amanda's. Thanks for a perfect ending!
2/28/2002 c6 ec
I knew you'd make it all right in the end. Very touching.

My only question now is - what can you do for an encore?
2/28/2002 c6 7Momm2five
Praise God!

I love your story, Randi! So well done.

Thank God for the Jeannies of the world.

Awaiting episode 7! ;o)
2/28/2002 c6 Gloria
This story was beautiful! With divine help, Amanda came back to Lee. What a miracle! Lee must believe in God now! :)
2/27/2002 c5 19Stemwinder
S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Sniff! SNIFF! NO! Please tell me she isn't going to die!

Randi, you've got me on the edge of my seat! Please get us that tag, and let it be happy!

Heather, AKA Stemwinder
2/26/2002 c2 7Momm2five
WOW

I'm hooked.

AWESOME, can't wait for the rest!
16 Page 1 2 Next »