for Beneath the Surface

7/21/2014 c1 Guest
I enjoyed reading this very much... xD I love the tension, makes it so exciting to read. And Itachi isn't asexual, just Sasuke-sexual ;) Great story!
4/7/2013 c1 9Bushwah
Oh, yeah.

Finally a consensual non-parody fic of them. Finally. I was beginning to think it was one of those rape fandoms.

Well executed.
3/10/2013 c1 Leeda Uchiha
I absolutely adored this! The plot was brilliant and just everything about it! I love all the detail and effort you put in to it you did an AMAZING job! xx
3/21/2012 c1 2ITAxSASU
wow gr8 job.i luv your yaois!so intense.
12/22/2011 c1 XxBreathenomorExX
That was great. I enjoyed it very much. I feel a little sad for Naruto but it's okay. Write more like this!
6/9/2011 c1 17alyuchiha913
Oh my freakin gosh I love this. LOVE. IT. So deliciously full of angst and drama...so intense. So captivating. It was absolutely...awesome. Great work!

Peace Out! ^_^
5/7/2011 c1 Always-Unpredictable
AHHHHHHH! THAT WAS AMAZING! And then look who just happens to waltz through the door...wow... ;)
10/30/2010 c1 grimmy lover
SECOND ROUND, BABY! XD
10/12/2010 c1 Acythien
i totally enjoyed this. awesome! :D ur awesome! ^^ now i'm gonna read all your other naruto stories! ~lalala:D
9/18/2010 c1 Kaori-Akuma
That was incredible! I do hope you write a sequel! :)
9/3/2010 c1 Artemesia-Hime
Wow this was really good. It was intense.
8/30/2010 c1 jenny
I love this story it was full of exsiment. I was reading the whole story with my mouth wide opeaned. I think this is the best story I've read all day. I realy think u should wright for a livig. In my opinion u should cuntinue this story or make this in to a book u could make so much money out of this.
8/26/2010 c1 35BelovedShadow
I like it.
8/25/2010 c1 sasha-hates-haters
LOL to the fucker beneath me. If your intentions were clean, you would have logged in. But it's obvious that you are just a pathetic little person sitting alone at home, jealous at people who have talent.

YOU ARE LAME.
8/25/2010 c1 SK
Sorry to say, but that was just really boring. -_-
23 Page 1 2 Next »