for Have You Ever Seen the Rain

3/7/2011 c1 3thesunwillshineclear
This was amazing, I loved the comparison between the rain and the force and how you rapped it all up it the end with that. I can also imagine Obi-wan being a heavy sleeper :). It was sort of sad to see Obi still (for lack of a better word) broken from Qui-gon's death. But it's good to see him being put back together by Anakin.
11/29/2010 c1 9Dark Horse Writer
This being the second story I have read from you is very well done. I like your writing style, but the formatting is a little funky. Otherwise, I enjoyed this piece a lot. Great work you are doing!
9/22/2010 c1 102Above the Winter Moonlight
Awwwwww, that was so sweet. I liked that, I really did. This is defiantly going on my favorite's list, good job, very good job though I wouldn't have centered everything but that's just me.

~Blaze~
9/20/2010 c1 NOBLAHBLAHBLAH
That was really good! It was very well written, and I just loved the way you characterized Obi-Wan and Anakin.
9/14/2010 c1 3Kath the Dreamer
AWW. Truly adorable moment here! I love the comparison between the Force and the rainstorm that you made, it was very deep and extremely well thought out. Obi & Ani are so adorable, I just love little one-shots like this! Nice job!
8/20/2010 c1 15IBG
This take on their relationship is both heartwarming and sad. I enjoyed it.
8/20/2010 c1 Kelaria
This was so sweet, I loved it! Obi & Ani's budding friendship is adorable :)
8/20/2010 c1 5charliebrown1234
Aw... This was cute. I've read lots of variations of this concept but I like your ending the best. More stories please!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service