for The Abyss Agenda

This is fun.
9/1/2020 c1 Starlord Master
Julie sure is lucky.
4/28/2013 c6 7seireidoragon
This was a great story and if it doesn't have a sequel I definitely think you should write one!
1/10/2013 c6 becca
nice fic
7/30/2011 c6 Deoxy235
Thiis fanfic is amazing it should be a actual episode, it would have been cool if Julie had used Ship to wipe the floor with that radical but it was still amazing. If you like ben 10 UA then check out my fanfiction Ben10 a trip to avalon and review and tell me what you think.
9/10/2010 c6 A BEN FAN benlie fan
aww come-on this is a great story please don't let this be the end seriously this can't be the end
9/10/2010 c1 41crystalquirt
Great first chap! I'm hooked :D only thing I noticed that I would have done a little different was that first scene transition, I think, interrupted the flow a little. Just a chance in the order of words would make the transition from Ben being incognito in the stands, to then being with Julie in the locker room. I really enjoyed reading your work and noticed nothing else I would even think of changing :)
9/7/2010 c6 32lightning bird
Go Julie! Sardu went down pretty easily but I didn't see him as the sharpest knife in the drawer. Nice ending. I hope that this means there will be more to come.
9/7/2010 c5 winner
love this can't wait for chapter 6 this is awesome laters - winner
8/29/2010 c4 lightning bird
Ah, nothing's ever easy, is it? But if things were easy, fanfic would be dull.

You've set up a thoroughly enjoyable situation. Everyone was nicely in character and it's a great pleasure to see Julie doing more than offering moral support or smacking tennis balls around.
8/28/2010 c3 A BEN FAN benlie fan