for Pansies or Real Men Wear Pink

12/17/2014 c13 babycakes12241990
Following! This is an AMAZING fanfic! cant wait to see what happens next and how it all ends. im even excited to see if blaise and pansy end up together! update soon :)
8/23/2014 c13 Guest
This is about Draco and Ginny or Pansy and Blaise?
8/21/2014 c13 2JulieMalfoyZabini
...I'm surprised...I'm truly and utterly surprised...Nikki...You completely shocked me...I'm speechless! You wrote no cliffie for this chapter! None! None at all! (gaps) But on a completely different note...I love the chapter! I loved those movies too! :D

8/21/2014 c13 BlackRose851
great
2/19/2014 c12 1Queen of Night
You were right, he is a complete moron!
2/19/2014 c2 55HallowRain8587
I enjoy the scheming between Blaise and Pansy and the fact that they seem oblivious to the fact that Draco is after the same goal. Nice plot twist.
11/24/2013 c11 1Queen of Night
Hehe great chapter!
10/29/2013 c11 5Lissi45829
I love this story! Please update soon. And I love how you put Narcissa in this story. How she chided Lucius is just hilarious. And Draco had to do this. And I love Blaise and Pansy together. I hope they get together soon!
10/20/2013 c11 2JulieMalfoyZabini
Nooo! You left a cliffie! I love the chapter and now I'm curious as to how Ginny will react. I mean, I know she's in love with Draco, but will she actually accept with what he's done? Hmmmm! Hopefully Blaise and Pansy can get over this little trite with each other! Silly Blaise for going out with Padma (scowls)

10/17/2013 c10 Guest
Hey, this story is Pansy/Blaise.
4/4/2013 c10 5Lissi45829
The story is really good and I laughed really hard during some passages:D I hope you wirte again and soon. You're talented
3/23/2013 c10 moonchild98
Update it. Now. Do it. PLEASE.
1/12/2013 c10 Guest
There are plenty of fics Draco / Ginny, please develop more Pansy and Blaise.
Continue with more Pansy / Blaise, Please, Please, Please, ...
And finally I know the rating is T, but could give a spicy implied.
1/11/2013 c10 1Queen of Night
Oh no I sense more trouble looming!
1/10/2013 c10 2JulieMalfoyZabini
Uh oh Ginny is getting jealous! Shame on you Nikki for the cliffie! (Frowns) loved the chapter though! :D

39 Page 1 .. Last Next »