for Confused Feelings

9/27/2013 c2 RomanaTheDarkZoneWitch
You should finish this story. Please? :)
8/24/2013 c2 7RasenganFin
2/1/2011 c2 5Blackgaz22
cant wait for next one
12/26/2010 c2 9Bluphelis
This is really good so far! Am looking forward to the next ch.!
10/15/2010 c2 5Devgie
Very well written, epic. I don't like that he smokes so much, but besides that it's amazing! The way you slowly describe his feelings, not just blurting it out there, as he slowly realizes it all...I could just PICTURE the Beetlejuice from the cartoon saying, thinking, and acting that way! Except the smoking part, everything else, A+
9/17/2010 c2 Kimberly S
This story sounds very good, so I hope u keep going. Maybe the next chapter will be a few yrs later?
8/28/2010 c2 VanDoe
Oh wow, short, but very cute! ^^

It's really nice to read, that Beetlejuice has all these thoughts, like a normal man, falling in love =^.^= would like to know what Lydia things about all of this xD

And The point of age, that was the same thought I always had, but CAN he really wait for so long,I mean it's still his Lyds ^^ I'm looking foreward to read what solution you'll find.

Keep on the good work x3
8/23/2010 c1 rain.gurlvamp1234123
HEY! GREAT START! KEEP WRITING! i will be watching my inbox in anticipation!

best of luck!

RAIN
8/21/2010 c1 13narusakufan1985
This is a good story. Please continue. Beetlejuice and Lydia forever.
8/21/2010 c1 VanDoe
^^

First things first: I really liked this part and hope you'll continue soon!

It is really cute how BJ in some way doesn't realise, but in some way does, that he could have fallen in love with lydia.

It's a cool idea to let him have that talk with Jacques, nice ^^ (by the way, just for interesst, isn't the french word for 'you' in singular 'tu'? and 'Vous' is 'you' for the plural form?)

Anyways, I would like to read a next chapter anytime ^.~