for So, You've Returned

2/13/2011 c8 1yukino89
more please
1/30/2011 c8 ProngsieG
Oh lordy~

So good! Please update this sometime soon~

*dies of nosebleed*
1/27/2011 c8 faithNfantasy
please, please, please update this story is awesome! I love the idea of grimm, ichi and nel as a family. And I wanna find out why grimm moved in the first place!
12/31/2010 c8 Wham Bam Bacon Ham
Great work! And amazing chapter, I loved tue fluffy-ness between them! But I would also love the smex ~_~

update soon please! :)
12/10/2010 c8 8Strawberry-Ringo
Poor Ichigo! I'd be extremely embarrased! Haha well at least Nel got her main project done. Also Isshin is a butt...

Please update soon ^^
12/7/2010 c8 2Lioange
Ohhhh ichigo is so cute when he blush!
12/6/2010 c8 7shadowX101
NYAAAAAAAAA! ITS SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! i cant wait for the next chapter!
12/5/2010 c8 AnimeLuvv
yay! New chapter! Plz update soon! Im bored and need entertaining..lol
12/5/2010 c8 28bloodytears87
love it! great chapter ichigos so cute when blushing haha cant wait for more!
12/4/2010 c7 YunaxS
Omg I love this! I read it on my ipod and loved it ever since, then I got desperate because I cound't seem to find this story anywhere xDD

But I finally found it :O

But really, I don't know why this story doesn't have hundreds and hundreds of reviews, I think its so very awesome xD

But what does annoy me some, is the fact that Grimm calls Ichigo fairy, I dunno, but it omehow sounds to something grimmjow wouldn't say...still I love grimmjow and ichigo.

Oh and sorry 'bout the spelling but I'm in a lil hurry ._.

anyways keep up the good job and updates too ;D
11/28/2010 c7 17Viet Devil
oh-no.

no more chapters.

;_; this makes me sad, very oh so sad D;

i hope you'll update soon!
11/16/2010 c7 brightsun89
love it!
11/7/2010 c7 17MarshaDecamiro
that was awsume! Update soon please!
10/27/2010 c7 wishyful
Oh my goodness! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! SO CUTE! Traditional idea but with such a cute twist to it! NEL IS SO CUTE! *cough cough* sorry about the hyper explosion there. They are finally kind of getting together now! YAY! Bad blood between two families and in the two families are star-crossed lovers. LOL! Very fun! Can't wait to see what's next for our Romeo and Juliet!
10/24/2010 c7 2Mina Hikari
Nothing like drama! Lol, go Nel for giving Ichigo a guilt trip. I enjoyed this so far, good work :)
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »