for Walking the same path

11/11/2010 c6 16dofu
Your updates are truly the highlights of my day~.

This chapter was simply adorable~. I love Rio blushing and Izaya acting like a child. ♥
10/29/2010 c5 dofu
I swore my heart stopped for a second when I read "3 years". Oh my, such a surprise turn of events!
10/24/2010 c4 thatonegurl237
I like this chapter. Making Rio go through all that trouble DOES seem like something he would do.

Please continue! It's getting interesting!
10/24/2010 c4 dofu
oh my gosh, the trio made their appearance~.

geez Izaya why must you be such a creep... XD haha i enjoyed reading this chapter. looking foreword to your next update :)
10/20/2010 c3 3star-gazing-in-LA
Aahh! I absolutely love this paring, and you're doing an excellent job on this story! I love your writing style and the plot, and I would appreciate it a lot of you kept writing this! I love it! ;)

Star
10/16/2010 c3 16dofu
Oh wow you updated fast ^^

Izaya is such a teaser. He must enjoy embarrassing Rio like that XD

Oh they're living together *excited* I can't want to see what happens next. I especially loved the last sentence.
10/15/2010 c3 thatonegurl237
I knew the tickets would play in!

I really like were this story is going! :)
10/10/2010 c2 dofu
I find it so amusing that Izaya has such a way with words. He got through to her parents so easily! I'm blown away XD

looking foreword to the next chapter~
10/10/2010 c2 thatonegurl237
I've been wait for this, and I loved it! ,

Its actually a lot like Izaya to plan something like that to happen and have tickets for her parents!
10/7/2010 c1 thatonegurl237
YES! Please continue this! I really loved the story!

You got Rio's personality very well.
8/29/2010 c1 2Psychopathic Prodigy
...cute ! ^/^
8/29/2010 c1 6Primal Red
Holy...you managed to write another one? Dang. :D

This really brings out much of the surreality of the pace for IzaRio. *_* There's that feeling that nothing will be the same again, that there is a sense of danger with Izaya, and that there is so much going on in the background that the heart never catches up to. Right-on, comrade! :]

Rio's introspective side is also there, and I applaud thee for it. X3

Primal Red
8/28/2010 c1 16dofu
asdfghjkl;!

ilu... I truly mean it. Please, bare my children.

OH GAWD, YOU ARE THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD FOR WRITING THIS.

You captured everyone perfectly ^^! I cringed when Shizuo got hit :/ poor him... But bullet wounds don't effect him much so I guess he's fine.

Anywho, I had a grin on my face the whole time while reading this.
8/27/2010 c1 57can I have a new username