for Train

2/15/2019 c4 CyzcK
This fic is impossible to follow. Please either pick a story thread or go into more detail. Three lines of dialogue is not a scene.
11/1/2014 c4 Guest
Really hope to see more of this one day.
7/18/2014 c4 wearethewitches
awesome but confusing
11/28/2013 c4 Guest
Hope to see more one day.
4/4/2013 c4 41Giselle Riddle-Malfoy-Potter
Please write more I love this and idea of this fic
8/2/2012 c1 I am a Cylon
Great ch!
7/4/2012 c4 Guest
I find this really interesting. I love your version of fem!Harry. I wish there was more of this. I love your tidbits, and I feel that you could really make a story out of this, though it is still quite good as it is.
11/2/2011 c1 tacaloking
this story is good i cant wait to read more
9/13/2011 c4 12moon eclipse shadows
I've really enjoyed this. :)

I kind of like all the little tidbits you give us...But I want to know more. All the little snipits here seem like they could span multiple chapters. I'd love to know a little more about each section, but I like what you've done so far. I guess I'll just have to actually work and use my imagination to fil in the blanks. ;)
8/28/2011 c4 gredior
nice
6/18/2011 c4 3Amethyst Pheonix
I don't know if you'll ever post more. But I love this story. It's great I wish you would post some more stuff. I love June and I love your Ariadne, Arthur, and Eames.
2/16/2011 c4 17VampHime
I love this to a ridiculous amount.
12/1/2010 c4 bananacupcakes
Please update soon :)
10/22/2010 c4 First Lady Lestat
I like this soo much, I really hope you decide to come back and continue this soon
10/1/2010 c4 6Sony Boy
So Juniper is Harry. Or was Harry. Still trying to figure that out-was s/he born male and change sex and identity or born female and change name?

Still I like how this is going and how 'blah' and go with the flow Juniper is...I'm also supporting the Eames/June(Harry) vibe I'm getting.
20 Page 1 2 Next »