for Mine Remix

3/26 c1 Lavender73
I somehow missed this story years ago. Wow, beautiful story. The word "mine" and belonging to someone is everything to Spock, in any universe.
2/21/2018 c1 whirlingskirts
Nice!
6/26/2017 c1 Guest
Wow! Captivating story. Uhura struggling to survive in that hostile universe and "her" Spock struggling to rescue her. "Mine" definitely sums up the feelings for each other. Thnx for the read.
9/25/2016 c1 8xlenaleex
My sleeping puppy does NOT appreciate my tears, but I hope you do because you caused them with this beautiful fic! Waaaah! 3!
4/13/2011 c1 18Nanyin
now this was a love story
12/8/2010 c1 3adellameeka
I almost cryed...it is so well written an emotional. I absolutely loved this story. Well done.
10/27/2010 c1 esme
I loved loved This story! It was amazing. Thank u for sharing it.
10/4/2010 c1 EMILYWOODS
POWERFUL STORY...LOVED IT...I WISH SPOCK WAS MINE...AS SEEN IN STAR TREK 2009
9/26/2010 c1 sweetgirl23
I really like this story. I am getting into Mirrorverse stories and this is one first ones that I liked. Great job!
9/18/2010 c1 49Linstock
A traumatic and intense re-imagining of Ejectingthecore’s lyrical story. Nyota’s ordeal in the mirror verse and Spock’s patient waiting for her to re-emerge as herself were well written and engaging. You also created a touch of ambivalence about M!Spock in the way he seemed to want to possess Uhura and hear he say to him “mine”, even though he knew the words were hollow. There was also a sense of Uhura’s recognition of these elements in the way she “saw” him. I found these facets of the story moving and tragic, he is a man stuck wanting something but not able to really conceive what that is. He parasitised Uhura and Spock relationship; leach-like he sucked a little emotional sentience from a love he could not have. I liked very much the final scene where it was Uhura emotional acceptance of Spock that was the focus , rather than the other way around which rather goes against expectation as she is the ‘victim’ or ‘pawn’ in the story. Altogether, well done. (My apologies for being late to review,...life the universe and everything gets in the way!)
9/1/2010 c1 163CMW2
Heartbreaking. Sexy. Beautiful. I loved this story and I hope the TPTB take on the Alternate Reality Mirrorverse. It would be a hell of a thing...
8/26/2010 c1 23Donna Dekaren
This was so sweet. A change from the mirror fics I've read where Uhura would adapt and fall in love with mirror Spock and vice versa. I liked it. I wish there were more like this. Thank You
8/24/2010 c1 Marshallana
This was beautiful...great job
8/22/2010 c1 Mousling1014
Oh this is good, this is very good! Just the right amount of angst, hurt, comfort. I just love Uhura in this, doing what she needed to survive and still maintaining her dignity and class. It's weird when I was reading it I would see Zoe Saldana in my mind at one point and then Nichelle Nichols another time, just shows how brilliantly you write :-)
8/22/2010 c1 shighola
Great remix! Very well done. Although I do wonder what Mirror!Spock did when Mirror!Uhura returned.
22 Page 1 2 Next »