for Happy Families Are All Alike

10/8 c16 Guest
Fuck you!
7/1/2018 c5 Jose19
The only thing I don't like is the age of Naruto is this story without any pairings because Negi is about ten years old why can't Naruto be the same as Negi or older.
5/5/2018 c2 Jose19
I want to know what is Naruto's age in the story but he can handle himself in this world sure it is dangerous but chakra has great versatility and incredible power.
8/12/2017 c4 YuukiAsuna-Chan
They just happen to find a scroll thst can help them get to where Naruto is?

Should gave just cut all ties to Naruverse after he left instead of going with this cliche.
6/1/2017 c16 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
4/2/2017 c10 Masterx01
Well, Naruto have his problems with the Kyubi and all that, but i feel that what Evangeline said to him after her mental intrusion dont had any effect on him even when her words should at least a little.
4/2/2017 c7 Masterx01
The bijus doesnt have 'demonic chakra' in the canon either way... What they have is tainted chakra filled with all the hater and animosity they have accumulated during the centuries of their existence of being mistreated by the humans and being used as weapons for their pety wars and useless strugles for power and vengance.
4/2/2017 c6 Masterx01
Uhmm not exactly, the shunshin works like the kawarimi but doesnt replace their posicion with anything. The shunshin is a tecnique where you use chakra to boost your body and force it to move faster than what is normaly posible but due the velocities that involve it gives the shinobi tunel vision making it useless inside the combat bar some exceptions like Shisui Uchiha. The effect caused at the beginning of the tecnique is just a distraction to hide the movement of the shinobi and said effect is somewhat customizable... Konoha shinobies use either smoke or leafs, Suna shinobies use sand, Kumo can use electricity, etc.
4/2/2017 c5 Masterx01
If you ask me about it, paradox shouldnt exist in the first place because is imposible to change the future traveling to the past unless you live in a multiverse and even then you will not change your future but create a new parallel one... If you could change your future in a universe the action itself would erase the reason why you wanted to go to the past making the whole deal null. In a universe the actions of chao would amount to nothing because if she change her future, that same change would cause that she doesnt have a reason to go back to the past, and without her past ver having a reason to go back, her actions that cause a shift in the future would be undone or not exist in the first place thus changing nothing at the end an returning everything to its place... in the worst of cases, the universe falls appart or just reset itself and i dont think that anything physical can protect you from being insta-erased due to a paradox bar it in some way, shape, or form it can pull you out of the time axis while still permit yourself interact with the world or cut yourself from the laws of causality regarding time or any other exotic stuff like that.
3/16/2017 c6 Benjamin Goldberg
I suddenly feel sorry for Naruto - he hasn't realized that there's more than one written language, and he thinks he can learn his own people's language at Mahora. Maybe he'll get lucky, and it'll be the same ideographic language as Chinese or Japanese.
2/26/2017 c16 2fhl1234
Thanks for taking the time to write this fanfic :-)
9/1/2016 c16 AbyssalDaemon
After sitting down and reading this, I have to say that you've done a amazing job with this story! The amount of effort that you put into it definitely shows.

My favorite aspect of the entire story is the character interaction. You've done a incredible job at portraying the entire cast (which can't be easy given its size) and Naruto despite the changes, still feels like himself - closer to how started out in the manga, but that makes sense given his situation.
8/28/2016 c15 23Redhazard
I decided to reread this after a while. It's still a pretty interesting story with lots of fun moments. I really hope you decide to continue it someday.
1/29/2016 c6 Macilnar
I wonder if Hagoromo had/has something to do with the language aspect? In canon he wanted peace through understanding and eliminating the language barrier would go a long way towards doing so. Then again Kurama's current actions are rather different from canon so it may be something else.
1/6/2016 c16 1Warrof
Aww, I was hoping to see Kurama step on this guy... Ohh well, here's hoping it happens in the next chapter.

This story is extremely well written. I actually love how you describe stuff... Makes it much easier to understand what's going on. As long as you don't repeat yourself with in-depth or describing the same thing over and over again, the current level you use is perfect.

I also enjoy how you've made this story much darker than Negima or Naruto ever were while still preserving the comedy aspects of the story. Though I get a slight feeling that the Naruto/harem is coming.

My only real question about this story, okay 2 questions. Is the shinobi realm going to play a bigger part than it already has? (after Naruto left I mean)

Is Kyuubi still called Kurama and will he/she warm up to Naruto? Based on what you have implied, probably not. A tailed beast is apparently much nicer than a demon god.

Looking forward to future chapters!

P.s. Hope you update soon!
383 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »