for Fallen Idol

5/31/2017 c1 Merbert92
Well done! Only wished it were longer! Held my breath nearly the whole time.
8/17/2016 c1 143.1415926535897932384626433383
This is really good - good descriptions of seizures, and I like the way you write Sam, it's right on point. Good job
8/23/2015 c1 Guest
i like this! you should carry it on! :)
8/15/2014 c1 6scooby31415
This was really good :)
5/27/2014 c1 2pipinheart
A lovelt piece...Sam is good taking care of Dean.
9/6/2012 c1 5454
Pobre sammy y pobre dean. Me gustó mucho, gracias por compartir.
2/2/2012 c1 35kissacazador
Awww, what a cute story, but I felt so bad for Sam having to see his brother like that. Great Job!
12/19/2011 c1 9Char-chan
aaaw! I am such a sucker for hurt!kid!Dean stories and you write them fabulously! aww I just wanted to hug the both of them T_T poor kiddies! great job!
9/28/2010 c1 7Death-Muncher
This was a really really cool story! I've never read one quite like it. :) Excellent writing. :)
8/22/2010 c1 37cold kagome
AWWWE.. POOR BOYS.. POUTED
8/22/2010 c1 4lotchness
To be honest, I didn't start reading this expecting anything good, I just wanted to pass the time. But, it turned out to be a pretty good read. It ended abruptly for my liking but thats because I wanted more, lol! Good job!
8/22/2010 c1 masondixon
I have always thought you have a way of writing that can bring interest to anything. You could write about the directory of plumbing codes and it would be interesting to read! And, gratefully, you use that ability to write about Dean and Sam. And, always, you bring them to life no matter their age, or the time period or who they are with. That is why it frustrates me that you don't always finish your stories. They are so good and then they just...stop. So sometimes I hesitate whether to start something by you because I worry it will go nowhere. But, as always, your writing is too enticing and I always dive in.

So glad that this was a one-shot because it did have an ending and it had lots of sick Dean and comfort from Sam. That is a recipe I love. Just wish the foster parents had been more sympathic characters. Too often foster families in fanfiction are written as cold and hard. In respect and gratitude to the many, many foster families that really do give so many children a warm port along the way, I wish we could read more friendly portrayals of them in stories .

Hope you don't take this review wrong; I Love your stories and I miss them when they go on hiatus.

Thanks for this one.
8/22/2010 c1 10JustOnePogostick
I enjoyed this. Any luck you may expand it into a multi-chapter story instead? Sam and Dean are stuck with the Daltons a little bit longer because, even though Pastor Jim puts together convincing fake docs... hey, it's the government, red-tape and all that.

I liked seeing Sam feeling protective of Dean and, of course, he's scared because Dean takes care of everthing and those seizures make it impossible for Dean to do that. What is Dean's reaction (after he's lucid) to having a seizure?
8/22/2010 c1 47DancerInTheDark101
What an awesome story! It would be awesome to have seen it carry on - like the boys had to stay with the Dalton's for a bit longer and Dean's epilepsy is made known. But as a one-shot, it was brilliant! Very well written.

Thanks for the awesome read

-atrocitas12